In this age of technological advancement, one can think of many machines and appliances that make our lives easy. Among these, for regular use and one that can stand the test of time, we need to find the best of the lot. Same is the case with irons, in particular steam irons here. Only the Best Steam Irons can satisfy the needs and requirements out of these appliances. But it is rather a task to search and find the best irons in the huge pile of products that one can find online as well as offline today.
To make that task easier and to reach the destination of the best steam iron that will suit your needs and deliver exactly what you require of it, we have come up with a list. A list of the best products in the market which deliver functions and features at its best. Since the options and variety of products is endless, it is no less than a job to begin with. But worry not! This article will provide for all the necessary things you need.
So we bring to you, the best steam irons in India. Along with this, a detailed Buying Guide. Both combined will not only help you understand and know the product better, but will deeply explain the features and functions so you can make the best out of the product.
Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray
Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250 Watt Steam Iron
Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 1300 Watt Steam Iron
Inalsa Steam Iron Optra 1400 W
Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000 Watt Steam Iron
Havells Magnum 1840 Watt Steam Iron
Black Decker Steam Iron Press
Best Steam Irons in India 2020
Let us begin with irons at first. These are small appliances that are used to press clothes. It removes creases from garments when heated and comes in various varieties. Nowadays, most irons used in households and even for commercial purposes are electrical. Electrical irons also come in various varieties. Dry iron uses only electricity for ironing. Steam iron makes use of steam that helps iron the clothes at a faster speed and also removes the wrinkles immediately. As opposed to dry irons, these work at a much faster speed and efficiency especially when wrinkles are concerned.
There is not a sliver of doubt when it comes to the usefulness of these appliances. For instant meetings and plans or just not wanting to keep track of one extra thing, an iron at home helps every time. Even if you do not iron your clothes yourself, you will always need an iron at home for unexpected and emergency situations. It is best to buy a product that will work the best and is most efficient.
Here is a list of thoroughly researched products and a buying guide with each detail that might be of interest to you so you can make your decision comfortably.
- It continuously supplies steam for efficient ironing at 13 g/min.
- Aluminium soleplate is a feature used in irons for smooth ironing on all fabrics. This feature is provided in the steam iron as well. The steam settings can also be changed manually. The iron has a durable and strong built to last long. The product has a 2 year warranty and has a water capacity 180ml.
With the correct precautions and measures, you are good to go with this product. It offers a great deal of features and at the given price is something you would want to grab at first go only.
· Aluminium soleplate for gliding on fabric while ironing
· Continuous steam supply
· Budget friendly and comes with warranty
· Slightly bulky
- The water spray is very powerful to iron out creases and wrinkles are difficult to iron. It does it effectively and with great ease. The cord also features 360 degree movement and does not tangle. It also helps reduce stress on hands and wrists. Another unique feature is its vertical ironing.
The water tank has a capacity of 150 ml and has a self clean feature. It has a 2 year on product warranty. This steam iron comes in the cheaper range of products and is very budget friendly.
· Continuous steam supply
· Vertical ironing
· Budget friendly and 2 year warranty provided
· Water leakage problem
3. Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 1300 Watt Steam Iron
- The soleplate is coated with a non-stick PTFE coating for safe and smooth ironing. It facilitates dry, steam as well as spray ironing. The fabric temperature can be controlled with the thermostatic disc. The soleplate has 19 steam vents for even distribution of steam while ironing with output of 18 g/min.
It also features a safety feature where it shut off if overheated.
The steam iron is self cleaning and helps keep the iron durable. It has a 1 year on product warranty. It also supports 360 degree movement of the iron and is very quick. The water tank capacity is 180 ml.
· Safety measures that prevent overheating
· Continuous and even supply of steam
· Self cleaning and non-stick coating
· Water leakage
The product is very user friendly. The water capacity is 150ml and is very easy to fill and empty. There is a temperature indicator light as well. Amazon has great offers to buy this product at. Otherwise also it falls in a similar piece range as the other products. It has a 2 year on product warranty.
· Even distribution of steam and heat
· Temperature control with safety measures
· Spray function and aluminium
· Water spillage
- The diamond and ceramic coated soleplate that gives a smooth ironing experience and distributes heat and steam evenly.
- It has a continuous supply of steam at 11gm and powerful steam shots at 150gm/min which is greater than most other steam irons and adds to its effectiveness. The steam iron also allows vertical ironing which caters to needs of ironing curtains etc.
The steam iron is durable and has a water capacity of 350ml which is again more than most other steam irons. It allows 360 degree movement and has fine water spray function also.it also has a 2 year on product warranty. Summed up, the product is excellent given the extra features.
· Vertical ironing function
· Self clean function
· Large storage capacity and effective steam supply
· Big and heavy
- The steam iron has many steam functions and allows you to control the steam on your fabric. The water storage part has a self clean feature which saves you the time and effort that goes into cleaning the product. It also features an extra function of anti-drip which saves your iron from any extra spillage and leakage of water.
The water tank has a storage capacity of 300ml. The steam iron has a 2 year on product warranty. The special anti-scale functions help increase the durability and long life of the product. The steam iron is a little expensive but is worth every penny owing to the quality and many features.
· Controlled steam functions
· Large storage capacity
· Durable and soft handle for better grip
· Slightly expensive
- The soleplate is coated with ceramic that distributes heat evenly and allows ironing on all fabrics.
- The steam supply stands at 35g/min which is continuous and even. There is an option of a steam boost at 90g/min which helps effectively remove creases and wrinkles. It has a water storage tank of 380 ml which is also a higher capacity than most other steam irons.
The steam iron features a self clean function which saves up on the extra time and effort needed to just maintain the steam iron. For durability, it prevents building of scale in the water container. As a safety measure, it automatically shuts off and has a 2 year on product warranty.
· Durable and long lasting with multiple measures
· Multiple steam functions
· Large storage capacity
The list of products have been curated especially for the purpose of providing the best and quality products at one place. We all know how hectic buying a new appliance for home can get. All the researching, assessing and then double checking, sometimes we end up with nothing in hand. Rather, we would want someone else to make it easy for you. So, we have! But there are a few things that you must have knowledge of before buying a steam iron.
Knowing these few factors will help you find a product that will suit you and your requirements best. A check on this list also will help you choose the right product that exactly fits your requirements. You can filter out features and functions that you might not need and save yourself some extra bucks.
In fact, a buying guide is where you should begin your research with. Only after contemplating and giving a final thought to all factors can you reach a final conclusion. Given below are a few factors which will help you in the path of making the correct choice for you.
IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A STEAM IRON
1. Self Clean feature
Steam irons are irons which need filling and emptying the water time and again .Even though the appliance is time saving itself, even this small task might end up being an extra one. A self clean feature is a must look for feature in these appliances. They not only save time but also help increase the appliance’s durability and increase its long life. They keep the water storage tank clean and free from minerals which tend to deposit inside and decrease the durability of the steam iron.
2. Temperature and Steam control
Since different fabrics have different requirements, it is important to have a control over the temperature of the iron. Steam control is a feature that can be missed but one that has multiple steam functions can be very helpful at times. But temperature is the most important as fabrics tend to get burned over a certain temperature which is different for different fabrics. It is best to have a manual control over it.
3. Safety measures
One of the most important features you must consider when buying any electrical appliance is its safety measures. Same is the case with steam irons. A steam iron which features an automatic cut-off when it reaches the desired temperature is a must consider. One tends to forget to switch off electricity with appliances at times. This can be dangerous. With automatic cut-off, unnecessary situations can be prevented.
The most important factor of all is the budget. Probably the first thing you should consider before starting your research. With technological advancement came variety and better, newer options. But with additional features also comes a rise in price. You can always filter out your options according to your budget first and then look out for products. A cheaper price does not mean one that does not work effectively. But it might have fewer features as compared to other products. You can set a budget limit and find options under that.
The list is endless but a look into the above few will give you an idea of what you will be looking forward to. This includes all the major factors you have to look into before concluding on the final product.
We have done a thorough research on the products and made this list of products available. There are a lot of options available but it is important that you look into a few things before making a buy. The above factors determine the ideal product for you and the one that will suit you best. Your buy will go in vain if you do not consider the above given factors.
Steam Irons are appliances which come with a specific manual on how to operate. It is best to follow the directions for safety purposes. As the products are electrical, it becomes obvious to take a little extra care and precaution while using them. In addition to that, it uses steam which also needs to be taken extra care of.
Each product has been given with all details necessary for your decision. Every product is listed with pros and cons and it’s features. The details and the list of pros and cons will make it easier for you to decide for the best product. After going through the products and the detailed buying guide, we are sure it will now be an easy decision for you.