Do you want to get a high level of energy while doing a workout? You need Best Protein Powder in India to give you tons of energy for the exercise and help your damaged muscles regrow. It will help you increase your strength, and you will be more energetic. Here we have provided a list of the best protein powders and choose the most suitable one for your health goals. Therefore, choose wisely from the list provided, and let’s get started.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder – 5 lbs, 2.27 kg (Rocky Road)
DREXSPORT – Wild Whey – Organic, Grass-fed Whey Protein Powder for Men and Women – Isolate + Concentrate – 2Kg Chocolate
Muscleblaze Whey Gold 100% Whey Isolate Protein Supplement Powder, 1 Kg (Rich Milk Chocolate) With Shaker (Rich Milk Chocolate, 2 kg / 4.4 lb)
Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder – 5 lbs (Rich Chocolate)
Tru-Nut Peanut Protein Powder (19 serving, 24 oz Jar) – 20g Plant Protein – Keto, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO
Bsn Syntha-6 Protein Powder – Chocolate Milkshake, 5.0 Lb (48 serving)
AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate 80% Unflavoured – 1Kg
Isopure Low Carb 100% Whey Protein Isolate Powder with 25gm Protein per serve – 3 lbs, 1.36 kg Dutch Chocolate
Sinew Nutrition Instantised Raw & Real Whey Protein Concentrate 79% – 1 Kg (Unflavoured)
100% Pure Pea Protein, Ultra Smooth Powder, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Non-GMO, USA/Canada, Keto (Low Carb), Natural BCAAs (1000g / 2.2lbs, Unflavored)
Best Protein Powder in India 2021
- The first product we have on the line is ON (Optimum Nutrition), a USA based firm that serves the best quality of nutrition products. It is a very trustworthy and reliable company and is very strict on quality control. Additionally, it contains whey protein isolates, an essential reason for it being the first one on the list. Moreover, it has 24 g of protein in one scoop, including 1g of sugar, 1g of fat, 5g BCAAs, and 4g glutamic acids.
The isolates used in it are ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate. Additionally, it has optimal BCAAs and more than 20 flavors to choose from, which is a very great thing. Moreover, it will ensure you recover properly from the intense workout. Furthermore, to get the best results, you should consume it daily in various small quantities in small meals. Lastly, it is a vegetarian product so that it will benefit all.
- Vegetarian product and it is suitable for all
- A popular and accepted brand
- Double Rich Chocolate makes the protein very tasty.
- It is quite expensive but has superior quality.
- On the second number in the list of Best Protein Powder in India is Drexsport wild whey protein. Additionally, it is entirely organic and is extracted from the milk of Guernseys cows (Organic, A2), and it is not produced with the help of any synthetic growth hormones. It is made with natural techniques and is bioavailable and digested quickly. It is a high-quality protein powder formed from cow’s milk.
It is made with great care and unique blending for high quality, a superior protein that is also delicious. The unique feature is that one serving weighs about 31 g, consisting of 15g isolates of whey protein and 12g concentrates of whey protein as primary ingredients. Moreover, it has no additional sweetener or colors added. It is 100% vegetarian, and it is very delicious.
It helps for lean muscles, helps for weight loss, boosts immunity, and energy level. It has the best taste of all time as the best ingredients are used. It is certified and has a patent. Moreover, it provides the best result and is natural and authentic. The seal cap of the pack defines its authenticity.
- No harmful ingredient
- The cost is quite lower.
- Highly digestible
- Delivery might take time.
- Muscleblaze is a Whey protein known for its pureness. It is an Indian supplement brand that has the presence of isolates of protein. Additionally, top-notch raw whey is imported from the vast fields of the USA. Moreover, the raw material is certified by HACCP that brings the best gold series Whey. Furthermore, it provides 25 g of protein in 30 g of serving, which is more than 80 percent.
It has 5.5 g of BCCAs, 1.65g carbohydrates, and 0.46g of fat in a serving. It is the purest supplement protein powder that is available in the market. There is no possibility of getting a fake product as it has a unique code eight-digit verification process. Therefore you will get the right product and have the real value of the customer. Additionally, it is tested in labs of NABL that provides a sense of belief and trust.
Moreover, it is a trendy protein brand in India. They whey isolates have the highest pdcca of score one, which makes it the best for digestion. It provides high quality and is at an affordable price. Additionally, it has a very low amount of fat and no added sugar, so it will be great to lose weight and gain lean muscle. It comes with a cool shaker that will be very helpful, and the flavor is very delicious.
- Affordable price and famous brand
- Very low-fat level
- Quality product for fitness enthusiasts
- The container of protein should be stored properly.
- The next one on our list, we have Whey protein powder by Dymatize. It is a fuel for muscles and is 100% whey protein. Additionally, this product is fast-digesting, and it is essential to have this feature in it. It is gluten-free and fast-absorbing as all the unnecessary fillers are removed to make it better for absorption. It is excellent for drinking after intense workouts.
It has 25g of high-quality protein present in every serving. Additionally, it consists of BCAAs that help for muscle building and recover the damaged muscles. It consists of 140 calories per serving and has 2.7g of Leucine. Moreover, great science is used while making it with keeping the purity at the same level. It is of great quality and facilitates excellent performance.
It gives 63 serving in a pack and is certified and tested. Additionally, it comes in 12 different and tasty flavors that can enhance your protein experience. Some of these flavors are chocolate peanut butter, rich chocolate, chocolate cake batter, smooth banana, and much more. Moreover, it has an ideal ratio of both essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Easily digestible
- Fast absorbing
- A good amount of protein
- Not for weight reduction
- Tru-Nut Peanut Protein is a plant protein that tastes best and is also sugar-free. It is a protein that does not sacrifice with taste and is very healthy. It provides 20 g of plant protein per serving. There are no added sweeteners, and you can add it in your shakes, smoothies, oatmeal, etc. Moreover, it is healthier and a tastier option.
It is made of selected, and great roasted peanuts and pea protein isolate that blends well. It is excellent to add protein shakes as most of the protein does not taste good, but this surely tastes better and more delicious. Additionally, it is effortless to use as you just have to add 2-3 scoops in your smoothie and enjoy high protein.
It uses oleic peanuts, which are better than usual. It tastes much better and is grown in the Southeast USA. Moreover, in three tbsp(18 g), it consists of 75 calories with 2g of fats, 10g of protein, 2g of sugar, etc. Moreover, it is vegan and gluten-free.
- Tasty and healthy
- Made of peanut and peas
- No added sugar
- Less protein in this powder
- The sixth one on the list of Best Protein Powder in India, we have Syntha-6 by BSN. It is an ultra-premium that tastes very delicious and is multi-functional and can be used from day to night anytime. Additionally, it has six whole proteins with distinct digestive power and different amino acid rates. Therefore, it ensures that your muscles will be fed up to 8 hours with the best quality of proteins.
Syntha-6 is enriched with BCAAs and glutamine peptides that are great for muscle building. Additionally, Aminogen is excellent for digestion and heart-healthy MCTs. It can also act as a perfect meal as it contains all the necessity in an ideal protein. Moreover, it is non-vegetarian. It has 22 g of protein per serving. It is easy to use as you have to take one scoop with 4-5 fl oz of any beverage of your choice.
- Very tasty
- Highly nutritious having 22 g per serving
- Can act as a whole meal
- It is costly.
- AS-IT-IS is a Whey protein that is not denatured and is manufactured by cold-processing. Additionally, it maintains the nutritional values with biological and functional properties. Moreover, it is easy to digest and has a high-quality Whey used. It is very dissolvable and benefits your workout. Furthermore, the amino acids present in it helps for muscle regrowth and repair.
It is a very pure, unadulterated, and authentic product. Additionally, it is of premium grade and is undoubtedly worth the money. Furthermore, it consists of 80% protein per serving, which makes it very advisable. It is suitable for bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. It has 24g protein per serving and 5.4g BCAA that is best for muscle building. Moreover, it is certified by FSSAI that assures quality and trust.
- It is pure and authentic.
- It has 24g protein per savings.
- FSSAI certifies it
- There are no flavors in this protein powder.
- Isopure Low Carb 100% Whey Protein is an excellent protein for gaining lean muscles. Isopure is ideal and is made of high-quality ingredients. Some of the ingredients are eggs, soy, peanuts, and tree nuts. Additionally, it has 1.5 g carbs and 25 g of protein per serving. Moreover, it is gluten and lactose-free.
It is rich in glutamine and loaded with BCCAs. Additionally, it does not contain Aspartame and will give a great taste of Dutch chocolate. Moreover, it is vegetarian and has different tasty flavors, which can enhance your shake. It has a shelf life of about 24 months. It has no added sugar and is a healthy option.
- 25 g per serving
- Tasty flavors
- Rich in glutamine and BCCAs
- It is quite expensive.
- Sinew Nutrition has benefits of raw Whey protein and helps for muscle growth and recovery after intense exercise. It helps to meet your daily protein needs that will be helpful for your body. Moreover, it helps before and after a workout. It has 23.7 g of protein per serving and 1.5 g carbs. Furthermore, it is a vegetarian product.
There is a warning of allergy, as the FDA does not certify it yet. Also, it consists of milk and dairy products, which can affect people who are lactose intolerant. It is manufactured by an advanced filtration system and does not compromise with its natural ingredients. Moreover, it has no flavor to it.
- It has a 79% protein concentrate.
- It has 23.7 g of protein per serving.
- It is vegetarian
- It has milk and dairy products not suitable for people who are lactose intolerant.
- Lastly, we have a different pea protein powder by Smart 138. It is pure and just made of one ingredient that is pea and is vegan. Additionally, it is gluten-free and dairy-free so that it will create no allergic reaction to lactose-intolerant people. It is a genuine product that is made in the USA/Canada. Moreover, it is made of raw yellow peas in Canada.
It is unflavored but still very delicious. It has 27g protein,4g sugar,4g carbs, and 130 calories. Additionally, it has no added sweeteners or artificial sugar. It is a high-quality pea protein that is great for muscle growth and repair damaged muscles after an intense workout. It is a unique product; this is the only pea protein on our list that gives the best results for your health and safety.
- High-quality pea protein
- 27 g of protein
- Has 4g of sugar
Best Protein Powder in India – Buying Guide
Protein powder is an easy solution for keeping your body nourished, healthy, and satisfied. It is used for many different reasons, like losing weight, improving sports performance, muscle building, and overall body wellness. Moreover, there are many options for protein powder available in the market. Find the best protein powder for your health goals by knowing these features.
Features for a Protein Powder
The contents of the protein need to be checked thoroughly. You need to check the content of fat and carbohydrates in the protein. Additionally, you can also go with the protein that comes with BCAA and creatinine. It is according to your personal choice and preference.
- Protein per Scoop
The protein per scoop is a crucial aspect to look for in a protein. Additionally, you should also check the volume of 1 scoop of protein. Moreover, good brands have 25 g- 30 g of protein in a scoop.
There are various flavors available in protein. If you have no idea about which flavor you should go with, you should have chocolate; it can never go wrong. Other flavors like vanilla, cookie, and cream or mocha can make your protein experience tasty.
- Number of scoops
You should always take care about the total number of scoops present in a bag of protein. It will tell you how long that pack will last, and you can make sure to order a new one before it gets over. Moreover, if you preorder it, you won’t skip any diet, and the flow will be smooth.
Cost is an essential aspect of the purchase of protein powder. It should be in your budget as most protein powders are expensive; you need to take care of your budget.
It is a brilliant and essential thing to check the source of protein powder from whom you are buying. Additionally, source checking is critical as many fake brands sell a counterfeit product, which can be cheap but harmful for your health.
- Types of Protein and uses
- Whey protein is the most used and very common for daily use. It contains many essential amino acids and can be digested easily. Additionally, it helps to boost energy and can help relieve stress.
- Egg protein is released slower than whey and can be taken at any time of the day.
- Milk protein helps to grow muscles and supports for enhancing immunity.
- Brown rice protein is entirely plant-based and is an excellent choice for vegetarians and people who consume gluten-free products.
- Pea protein is very great at being digestible,hypo-allergenic, and is very economical.
- Hemp protein is 100% plant-based and an excellent source for omega-3 fatty acids.
- Matching your personal health goals or purposes
- Build Muscle
To enhance the growth of muscles, you need to find a protein powder with high biological value (it determines how well the body can absorb the protein). For this purpose, whey protein and isolates are the best.
- Lose weight
If you are willing to lose weight, you should use a protein powder with no added sugar. Additionally, sugar is the leading cause of weight gain in any protein shake.
- Vegetarian or vegan
If you are a vegetarian or vegan, don’t go with milk-based. Instead use plant proteins like soy, pea or hemp.
- Go low-sugar with diabetes.
Patients with diabetes should go with a protein powder that has no added sugar and has low carbohydrates.
- Limit protein for kidney disease
People who suffer from kidney disease cannot handle a lot of protein. They should consume powder that has a lower-range of protein content.
- Avoid gastrointestinal problems
People who have irritable bowel syndrome or are intolerant to lactose should choose a protein powder with no sugar, maltodextrins, artificial sweeteners.
- Stick to your budget
Ready to drink protein shakes are very expensive and not much preferable. Go with the premium quality of protein powder according to your preference.
FAQs Related to Whey Protein in India
- Is too much protein harmful to your body?
Yes, too much protein is harmful to your body. The recommendation of protein intake is 1g per kg of your weight. For instance, if you weigh 50 kg, you are then advised to take 50 g per day. Furthermore, if you go to the gym or you are an athlete or sportsman, you may need a protein intake of up to 2.5 g per kg of body weight. Additionally, if you take too much protein without doing any workout, you will gain weight.
- Can it help in building muscles faster with the best protein powder in India?
Protein plays a role in muscle repair that is damaged due to intense workout. Moreover, it sheds the degenerative cells. Therefore, protein helps in building muscles faster and in a properly controlled way. You should also seek dietary supervision for better results.
- Are there any side effects of consuming protein powder?
It depends on the quality you consume daily. Additionally, a branded protein will be of the best quality and will not have any side effects. But a local or fake protein can cause quality issues.
- How many Amino Acids make a type of protein?
In total, 20 amino acids are there that the body uses to make proteins. All these amino acids are building blocks for making proteins.
- Which foods are rich in protein?
Many foods have a rich protein content in it. Some of them are pulses, milk, eggs, chicken, fishes, etc., but the important part is you cannot eat these foods before cooking. Additionally, when you cook these foods, a lot of protein gets wasted, and your body does not get the required protein. Therefore, Best Protein Powder in India will be best for you to meet your health goals.
In conclusion, from the list of Best Protein Powder in India, find your perfect match to stay healthy. To know the features required, see the Buying guide provided and choose wisely. Additionally, get the best from the rest and reach your health goals. Moreover, it will be your best investment for being fit and healthy. Buy a Protein Powder now!