Recently, most of the smartphone manufacturers started focusing on the battery aspects of their phones. Running out of battery becomes worse if your smartphone does not have good battery life. Hence, it is essential to always have the best power bank in India with you.
No matter how good is your smartphone, it doesn’t matter if the battery is dead. So, here is why we have come up with a list of best power bank in India, that helps to charge your smartphones quickly.
Syska 20000 mAh Pro 200 Power Bank
Ambrane 20000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank
Ambrane Power Bank P-1310
Lenovo 13000mAH Power Bank
Syska X110 11000mAH Power Bank
Intex IT-PB11K 11000mAH
Ambrane 13000 mAh Power Bank
URBN 10000 mAh Power Bank
MI 20000 MAH 2I
MI 10000 MAH 2I
PHILIPS 11000 MAH POWER BANK
Since the quality of this power bank is pretty good, the price of this power bank is also quite high. This is not meant for those who seek bargain and try to buy a moderate quality product at the end. The best part about the syska power bank is that it allows you to charge 2 devices at once. This has a huge battery capacity of 20,000 mAh, and it is a bit bulkier and bigger in size.
This product scores well in terms of usability due to the precise IC protection and other features like auto hibernation mode and dual USB ports.
- Precise IC protection to prevent mobile phones from short circuit and over-charging.
- Can charge 2 devices at the same time.
- Comes with 6 months warranty
- It has a tough and durable exterior.
- This power bank has a huge battery capacity of 20,000 mAh.
It comes with a feathery touch button that displays the status of the battery. It comes in handy to know how much power is left in the device. One unique feature of this power bank is that it comes with type C and standard USB port as well, which means you can charge the devices with different types of USB ports at once. On the flip side, this power bank requires 10 hours to charge 100%, which is quite long compared to other power banks.
This power bank comes with a lithium polymer battery, which is good in terms of performance compared to the lithium-ion batteries. Also, the body of this power bank is made of ABS plastic material which is tougher and not easy to get scratches. Also, this is less expensive compared to the Syska 20,000 mAh power bank.
- Displays battery status with the touch of a button
- Prevents overcharging
- Comes with Micro USB and Type C USB ports.
- Comes with a 6-month Warranty
Ambrane P-1310 does not compromise on quality yet comes at a low price. This power bank is available in 3 different colours and is also equipped with a torch. On a flip side, this power bank does not come with auto hibernation mode, to prevent overcharging of your device. An average android phone can be charged 3 times, and the iPhone can be charged for 5 times with the help of this power bank. This is one of the budget-friendly power banks on the list.
- No compromise on quality yet comes at a lower price.
- The huge battery capacity of 13,000 mAh power
- This power bank is lightweight and also portable, which means it is easy to carry anywhere you go.
- This power bank scores high on usability.
This is one of the lightweight power banks which weighs only 281 grams.
- 13000 mAH lithium-ion battery
- Portable and lightweight
- Comes with a dual USB output & support for 2 phone charger
- It has a clear light display, soft light display, and power light display
- Comes with a Smart power controlling chip and also a high conversion rate
- Battery power is stored for long resting technology
- High quality matte plastic exterior
If you are looking for an affordable option, then Syska X110 is the best choice for you.
- The input of this power bank is DC 5V-1.5A
- Syska X110 has a Light Indicator
- The Cable Type used in this power bank is Micro USB cable
- Charging time of this power bank is up to 9 hours
- The product comes with a 6-month Warranty
6. Intex IT-PB11K 11000mAH
Best at Money
- This power bank has multiple power-packed features like long-lasting capacity and superb compatibility. The product is running on a Lithium-ion battery, and it is highly durable.
These power-efficient features of the Intex IT 11,000 mAh power bank help to enhance the lifespan of the mobile device and keep it from getting damaged.
- High quality matte plastic exterior
- Dual USB output and supports two mobile chargers
- 11000 mAh Capacity output 5V/1A, 5V/2A, and input DC 5V/2.1A
It comes with a 13,000 mAh capacity, LG Lithium-ion battery equipped with a torchlight.
- Comes with 13000 mAh battery capacity
- Has Led light with Torch
- It comes with one year warranty
The slim body of the URBN power bank makes it look stylish and easy to carry anywhere you go.
- Has a capacity to charge iPhone X for 2.5 times and Android phones for up to 2 times.
- It is equipped with dual input charging ports.
- Comes with four-layer protection
This high battery capacity power bank offers more charging cycles while on the go, as well as does the charging faster due to the single-port Fast Charge feature.This power bank also comes with a high-quality environment-friendly ABS material. The power bank has a premium feel. This power bank weighs 358 grams and is very portable.
- The high battery capacity of 20,000 mAh
- Equipped with dual charging ports.
- Made of high-quality ABS material and is strong enough to withstand the bumps.
t comes with Anodized aluminium alloy case. The best part of this power bank is that it has a 180°ergonomic arc design. The alloy case of Mi 10000 mAh power bank has high structural strength which can easily withstand impacts and collisions. Also, the ergonomic arc design provides a secure hand grip.
- The high battery capacity of 10,000 mAh
- Equipped with dual charging ports.
- Reasonable Pricing.
- Easy to carry due to the lightweight nature.
This power bank has a clear LED battery display which indicates remaining battery so you will never be left stranded.
- Slim and easy to carry
- Standard USB connection to charge mobiles.
- Reasonable Pricing.
- Can charge mobiles up to 2 full cycles.
This power bank provides long-lasting charge for all the charging needs, anytime. This device also comes with a one year warranty.
- Has a 12500 mAh battery capacity
- Can charge three devices simultaneously
- Made of premium materials to withstand the wear and tear.
- Has a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
There are a few types of power banks available in the market which can control the power flow between different devices. Some of the power bank types available in the market are solar power banks, old case type power banks, and universal power bank.
All the types of power banks work on the same principle of charging different devices like mobiles, tablets, laptops, etc., the only difference lies in how are the power banks being recharged.
What are the features you need to compare before buying a power bank?
Output Current and Capacity of the power bank
The primary thing which needs to be looked before buying a power bank is its battery capacity. The capacity of the power bank battery is measured in mAh. The higher the capacity of the power bank battery, more number of times you can recharge your devices.
Also, more battery capacity means heavier the device becomes. So, one must choose the power bank as per their convenience.
Also, one usually needs 1A of power supply to charge the mobile devices and 2A to charge a tablet. If you are planning to use a single power bank to charge multiple devices, then it is recommended to buy a power bank that is of higher capacity. If it is only to charge a single smartphone, then 6000 mAh capacity would do.
Functionality and Compatibility
The second most important thing to pay attention before buying a power bank is the compatibility of the power bank. If you are buying power bank to charge multiple devices, make sure to check the USB port is capable of charging different mobile devices. Also, there are certain types of power banks which come with a USB cable to charge the laptops.
If you are looking at a power bank that best fits your day to day needs, then you must opt for one that is slim and easy to carry. Usually, power banks with higher battery capacity are bulkier and hard to carry.
Don’t Go for Larger Capacity Power Banks
Most of the guides suggest their users opt for power banks that are having high battery capacity. It is usually not necessary to opt for higher capacity power banks if you are looking to charge your smartphone. Moreover, the bulkier the power bank is the more discomfort you face in carrying it.
Also, power banks with high battery capacity need more time to charge. Hence it is not recommended for those who wish to charge a single smartphone on a day to day basis. A power bank that can charge your phone up to 1.5 times is considered to be useful, as you have access to wall charger throughout the day.
A good quality power bank gives a charge conversion up to 85% when it is brand new. In short, a 5000 mAh power bank can charge a 3000 mAh smartphone. Also, the rate of charging depends on the type of USB cable being used.
The power bank which you wish to buy needs to have a minimum charging output of 2A. Depending on the type of USB port your mobile phones comes with, you need to select the power bank. Most of the power banks come with a LED indicator that helps you to know the battery status remaining in it.
Go for Brands
It is always suggested to go with well-branded power banks as they are more genuine and trustworthy. A good brand takes care of various parameters involved in the power banks like build quality, corrosion resistance, proficiency, fast charging support, charging time, etc. Moreover, good brands give a longer warranty period which helps you to get the power bank replaced or repaired in case of any damage.
Preserve the In-box Cable
The USB charging cable that is provided with the power bank is very important. The length, quality, thickness of the cable might influence the conversion rate of the charger. So, it is advisable to preserve the in-box cable provided with the power bank in order to keep your power bank in a properly working state.
On a final note, if you are looking to buy the best power bank in India, then the battery capacity and price of the power bank should not be a thing to worry about. You can buy a power bank which is cheap and poor in terms of performance or which is reasonably priced and gives better performance. It is you who needs to find which kind of power bank best suits your needs and then buy accordingly.