Mixer grinders have become a requisite for every household. You cannot expect your kitchen to not have a mixer grinder as it makes several methods easier. From making shakes to grinding spices and extracting fruit juice. Mixer grinders do it all. They are one of the most fundamental appliances in an Indian household. If you are also looking out for the best mixer grinders in India, you have just arrived at the right place.
List of #6 Best Mixer Grinders in India
Bosch Pro 1000W Mixer Grinder
Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 5 Jars
NutriBullet NBC-1209SL Blender Combo
PHILIPS HL7707/00 750W Mixer Grinder with Jars
Padmini Gravity 1200W Mixer Grinder With Jar
PLATINAGOLD 1200W Mixer Grinder With Jar
These were our top six mixer grinders in India for you. It has a varied variety along with extraordinary features and a lot more. Buying the best mixer grinder is not a tedious task. But, we are here to make it easier and exciting for you. With a great many brands, and their models available, you have a plethora of options to choose from. This can be really overwhelming! So, we have got you all of the best mixer grinders in India.
Best Mixer Grinders in India
Mixer Grinders have made our life much easier nowadays. Especially in an Indian household, this is being used for grinding spices and other cooking material. Make a protein shake after working out or use the mixer for cooking delicious dishes, the best mixer grinder would help in almost all of your work. Let’s hop into the list of the given products and elaborate in detail one by one.
- This mixer grinder from Bosch weighs 5.2 kgs and has dimensions of 4.6 x 3.85 x 2.2 Meters
- It is a very potent mixer grinder with 1000 Watt power.
- Has 3-speed options, for grinding your ingredients at normal, medium, or fast mode.
- This mixer grinder has a lid-locking feature to prevent contents from spilling out accidentally.
- It is safe for washing in dishwashers.
Not including this 1000 W mixer grinder from Bosh in the list of best mixer grinders in India is so not possible. At a very affordable rate, Bosch has come with this mixer grinder which is available on Amazon at INR 6,399.
This model includes 3 jars- one for dry grinding of vol 1000 ml, one for chutney grinding of vol 400 ml, and one blender jar with fruit filter of vol 1500 ml. The blades are made of tough stainless steel to achieve perfect grinding.
The blades have been made using stone pounding technology to give you the experience of old age pester and mortar. With the juice filter in the blender jar, you can conveniently extract juice from the fruits.
The lid-lock feature for kids prevents unnecessary spilling. The feet of the mixer are made of strong suction cups to offer the best grip and stability. The elegant design and chrome finish of this model cannot be overlooked. The motor has a rating of 30 minutes.
- Stylish looks and beautiful design
- It gives a sturdy performance
- It comes with a juice filter to filter out the residue.
- The powerful blades grind even the toughest spice and chutneys perfectly.
- Too expensive in comparison to its contenders
- Creates a lot of noise while operating.
- This mixer grinder from Preethi Zodiac weighs 8.49 kgs and has dimensions of 32 x 63 x 32 Centimeters
- It is a 750 Watt mixer grinder.
- Safe for use in a dishwasher.
- This mixer grinder produces just 80 dB of noise while operating.
- The product comes with 4 jars and interchangeable blades that can perform various operations.
This Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 5 Jars (Black/Light Grey) is one of the best mixer grinders in India. With its sturdy and dynamic performance, it promises to give you remarkable results and lifelong service.
Available on Amazon at INR 8884, it has stunning looks. It is a 750 Watt grinder with Vega W5 Motor to grind even the hardest ingredients with ease. It has a juicer jar with three features combined in one to blend, extract and filter out fruit juices from the residue.
It comes with a food processing jar to knead atta, chop veggies, slice or mince vegetables. It has a knob to regulate the speed of the rotating blades in three different modes. The stunning looks and graceful design is worth looking out for.
The product comes with a warranty of 5 years on the motor and 2 years on the product. It alerts with a red light indicator upon getting overheated and gets tripped.
- Gives outstanding performance.
- The size of different jars is perfect for utility.
- It is a very powerful mixer grinder.
- The juicer has operated perfectly.
- Comes with a master chef container for performing food processing operations.
- Made of cheap plastic.
- Is too expensive.
- This mixer grinder from NutriBullet weighs 4.7 kg and has dimensions 19.7 x 21.5 x 43 Centimeters
- It is safe for use in the dishwasher and is free from BPA
- This powerful blender has a 1200 Watt motor and comes with 3-speed functions for grinding and blending ingredients at different speeds.
- It has 4 containers, the blender having a capacity of 1.8 L
Priced at INR 13,490 NutriBullet NBC-1209SL Blender Combo, 1200W (Silver), 4 Jars, this is one of the best mixer grinders in India. A little pricey, this product is combined with durable and outstanding features in a sleek and compact design.
Having a heavy-duty motor of 1200 W, it offers premium blending and grinding action. It has a 3-speed knob function to change the rotation speed of blades.
It has 4 jars- the smallest being a cup of 500 ml, that comes with 2 lids. There is a 1.8 l blender jar, a cup of 700 ml, and another cup of 900 ml. All this comes with a temper and a detachable extractor blade. It is powerful enough to crush ice.
- Can be used for a number of operations, from blending to grinding and kneading.
- Sleek design and compact looks.
- It is very easy to use and manage.
- The blades are very powerful, and can perform tough operations as well.
- It has 4 jars with different blades to do all kinds of operations.
- Very expensive
- This mixer grinder from Philips weighs 5.4 kgs and has dimensions 50 x 25 x 24 Centimeters
- It is safe for use in a dishwasher.
- Has a powerful motor of 750 W and the blades can rotate at the maximum speed of 20 rpm
- It comes with 4 jars which are leakproof, easy to maintain, and store.
- The body is made of durable ABS material and the blades are made of stainless steel.
PHILIPS HL7707/00 750W Mixer Grinder with Jars is one of the best mixer grinders in India. Available on Amazon at INR 7,499 it is very affordable yet powerful.
It has a motor of 750 W power, and is very compact and built to take minimal storage space. The product comes with a grinding machine or the grinder, a chutney bowl of 500 ml, a large chef jar for performing food processing operation, and has a vol of 2.2 l.
There is a multipurpose jar of 1 l which can perform all basic grinding operations and a wet jar 1.5 l. You can perform atta kneading, blending, chopping, slicing, and shredding. The containers and jars have leakproof lids. It has a warranty of 5 years on the motor and 2 years on the product.
- Creates lesser noise as compared to mixer grinder from other brands.
- The machine is very sturdy and suction cups on its feet have a good grip.
- The length of the cable is pretty long in comparison to other grinders.
- It has excellent customer care service policies.
- It offers noteworthy features at a very affordable price.
- The design is not very attractive to look at.
- This powerful mixer grinder from Padmini has dimensions 28 x 28 x 36 Centimeters
- It has an excessively powerful motor made of copper and power 1200 W.
- There are 3 jars made of stainless steel to ensure strength and durable structure
- It has a very tough body made of ABS which is a long-lasting, reliable material
- The company claims that this model gives almost noiseless operation.
If you are looking for a mixer grinder with an extremely heavy-duty performance at an economical price, Padmini Gravity 1200W Mixer Grinder With Jar is the perfect choice for you.
Priced at INR 4099, this is the best mixer grinder in India you can purchase at this price. With a heavy-duty motor of 1200 W, this mixer grinder can run for a long time without getting heated and grind the toughest ingredients easily in minutes.
You can prefer running the grinder at a power less than 750 W for regular operations, and more than 750 W for tough and harsher substances. It creates a noise between 80 to 90 dB while running. It has heavy jars made of thick stainless steel.
The product has a warranty of three years on the motor. It will be replaced by the company at no cost if it goes out of order within that period.
- It creates very little noise while running.
- It is very effective.
- With its affordable price, you can easily get it within your budget.
- The copper motor is extremely powerful.
- The jars are made of substantial stainless steel and will not get damaged easily.
- The look is pretty average.
- This mixer grinder from PLATINAGOLD has dimensions 36 x 33 x 28 Centimeters and weighs 5.4 kg
- It has a tremendously powerful motor of 1200 Watt power suitable for all kinds of grinding operations in the kitchen.
- There are 3 stainless steel jars of 12 gauge thickness.
- Made up of ABS material, its body is very tough.
- The 1200 W turbo motor is made up of copper for long-lasting performance.
At a price of INR 4199, PLATINAGOLD 1200W Mixer Grinder With Jar, Green is among the most affordable mixer grinders in India. It has an attractive green color and comes with 3 heavy-duty, stainless steel jars for extreme performance.
The jars have a heavy casting base for longer life, sharp blades to ensure faster operation, and the copper motor is made for the best results.
You can choose to operate the grinder at a power less than 750 W for lighter material, or at a power greater than 750 W for rigid substances like spices and ice.
This mixer grinder has a warranty of 2 years on the motor. You can get your motor replaced free of cost if it breaks down within 2 years of purchasing.
- Smooth and impressive performance
- No heating problem arises on running the mixer grinder for a long time.
- At INR 4199, this is really affordable and cheap.
- The color is very attractive.
- It operates creating very little noise.
- It occupies a lot of space and is not compact.
- Not manufactured under any big brand name.
Buying Guide to Best Mixer Grinders in India
Before jumping directly onto the list of the best mixer grinders in India, we would like to guide you through the process of finding the right match for you. There are some essential factors you should look out for before buying the right mixer grinder for you.
Stand Mixers or the Traditional ones?
Well, if you are making plans to buy a mixer grinder for your bakery or store, you can definitely go for stand mixer grinders. These are large mixer grinders that can serve many purposes like dough kneading or whipping and even mixing.
Whereas, a traditional mixer grinder is the one you see commonly in many homes. It is comparatively small and best suited for household purposes.
Check the number of jars you get?
Before buying a mixer grinder, check the number of jars you are getting. Ideally, mixer grinders come with three jars of different sizes and having different blade structures.
The latest mixer grinders have blades that can be interchanged and easily washed. You should also check the grade and material of blades before buying a mixer grinder. You would not want to buy a grinder with weak blades that would break easily.
Another facet to take into consideration is the size of each jar. If you have a small family, you can go for a heavy-duty mixer grinder with small jars, but if you have a joint family you should buy a mixer grinder with larger jars.
Power consumption is important!
You should look out for the wattage or power of the mixer grinder. The one with higher power will have better performance. It will grind hard ingredients at a faster pace and run longer without breaking down.
It is recommended to look out for mixer grinders that have power consumption between 600 watts to 750 watts.
Check that speed!
RPM or rotation per minute is the number of times the blade of a mixed grinder rotates in a minute. For domestic purposes, go for a mixer grinder with RPM speed between 18000 to 23000.
While you are grinding tougher ingredients like spices, you would require a very high speed, but for making juices and shakes a low or medium RPM speed will suffice. This can be regulated using the regulator of the mixer grinder.
Your mixer grinder should be protected against overload.
There are times when you tend to run your mixer grinder for too long at a stretch. This heats up the motor and damages it.
In order to prevent this from happening, mixed grinders come with this feature of overload protection. When the machine starts heating too much, it breaks the circuit temporarily. This prevents the mixer grinder from damage. You can restart the mixer when it gets back to normal temperature.
Maintenance of your appliance
Buying an ideal appliance is not the only deal, you will have to maintain it for its longer life and productivity. If you are a lazy person, don’t buy a mixer grinder that has too many complexities and requires heavy maintenance. You will end up spending more and reaping less.
Look for the budget!
While you are buying a mixer grinder, you don’t have to spend a lot and buy the one with the most powerful motor. You perhaps don’t need it. But that also does not mean that you buy a cheap mixer grinder with poor features and a weak motor that breaks down often.
You can safely stay within your budget and buy one of the best mixer grinders available if you shop smart.
We have laid down our list of the best mixer grinders in India. From the most expensive to the most affordable, and from the most stylish to the most powerful ones, we have provided you with a lot of noteworthy options. We hope that this article would have helped you out in every possible way and made your decision easier for buying the best one.