Best Ink Tank Printer – Printers are a necessity in any business or office. Many times we avoid printout rather keep the documents on our phone and laptop digitally. But on a few occasions, printouts are unavoidable. Finding a local printing shop for a printout is very time-consuming. Printers like desktop or laser printers have a huge printing expense.
Need an alternative that is less costly and efficient? Ink tank printers- Smart and Affordable.
Ink tank printers are beneficial and handy. Ink tank printers are easy to use. The filling of the ink tank is effortless. These printers are consumer-friendly and a need of the hour. Why waste money? When you can save it with ink tank printers.
In this article, you will know which is the Best Ink Tank Printer In India. We have brought you the top Ink Tank Printer that is the best fit for you.
Epson EcoTank L3150
Canon Pixma G2000
HP DeskJet 4729
Epson Workforce EcoTank ET-4750
Epson Expression ET-2750 EcoTank
Brother MFC-J995DW XL INKvestment Tank
Canon DR-G4010C Clr Duplex
Best Ink Tank Printer In India 2021
- Epson has brought you an ink tank printer that is efficient, compact and provides the best quality of the print. The Epson EcoTank L3150 has an EcoTank ink bottle, which is equal to 35 cartridges. This Ink tank printer has all the required features. Connectivity is super smooth with any medium like WiFi, USB, or Smartphone application. In that way, you do not need to rely on any single medium to access your printer.
The EcoTank supports all sizes of paper like A4, A5, B5, C6 & DL with print resolution of (5760×1440). This printer is very reliable and cost-effective. It consumes less energy, and the installation is free of cost. The high print speed would help you to meet the deadlines on time.
- High print speed
- Smooth connectivity
- Lower electricity consumption
- The Epson printer is quite expensive
2. HP 410
- With an innovative and advanced design, the HP 410 ink tank printer has a fantastic feature of WiFi. This model of HP printer does it all- scanning, printing, and imitating. The printing speed is super fast, printing 7.5 black and white pages and 4.5 color pages in just a minute. It offers a resolution up to 4800×1200 dpi (Color) and 1200×1200 dpi in Black and white.
The HP 410 in tank printer is compatible with HP gt52 and gt 51 ink bottles, which allows a high quality of print at a low cost. This printer provides the best quality, is efficient, and, with promising results. It has all the features you may perhaps need in your printer. This model is undoubtedly the most unique and advanced.
- It provides brilliant text quality with bold and dark text, which are easily visible.
- Transparent ink tanks help you know how much ink is left.
- It can operate wirelessly from anywhere with WiFi connection.
- High price
- Pixma G2000 is a model of ink tank printer by Canon- A quality-conscious brand. Indeed, This model is exceptionally cost-effective and designed for bulk. You can scan, print, and copy all in one place. The capacity of this printer is printing up to 9 Black and White pages and 5 Color pages. It offers convenience and high speed.
The Canon Pixma G2000 offers a print resolution of up to 4800×1200 dpi in Color and 600×600 dpi in Black & White. It is ideal for printing photographs. An integrated ink tank system makes it a compact design. Four ink bottles of different colors (CMYK) come with the package. It saves your sheet space and delivers the best print quality.
- The integrated ink tank mechanism makes this printer compact and helps to free up space.
- Promising 1-year warranty or 15000 prints whichever is earlier
- Saves sheet space by borderless printing
- This printer produces a little noise.
- The DeskJet 4729 by HP is an excellent quality ink tank printer, convenient and multifunctional. It provides wireless connectivity through WiFi functionality. It has a unique feature of high-speed USB 2.0 port for hassle-free connectivity. It is All-in-one by which it can print, copy, and scan at the same place.
A fantastic feature of this printer is the voice-activation. A hand-free printing feature, which makes the experience easy and extraordinary. It can work by commands from Alexa and Google Assistant. Furthermore, it prints 7.5 pages in Black and white and 5.5 color pages. Also, the compact design is best for homes and small offices. It offers a terrific resolution of 4800×1200 dpi color and 1200×1200 dpi for Black and White.
- Easy to use and install
- Hands-free printing is an advanced feature, which is fantastic.
- Best quality prints with high resolution
- It is quite expensive
- Brother DCP-T500W is an amazing All-In-One ink tank printer. Undoubtedly it is multifunctional and can scan, print, copy, and fax. It has wireless connectivity through WiFi. This printer can print 27 pages in Black and White and 10 pages in Color in a single minute, and the print costs 1 rupee for Black and White and 2 rupees for Color. It is ideal for use for home/small office or regular/heavy users.
You can operate this printer via smartphone. This updated model supports all the basic page sizes and manual duplex printing. For this model, BT-6000 and BT-5000 ink bottles are only compatible. The HP brand stands for being customer-friendly. A 1-year warranty makes it a trustworthy, reliable, and durable product of renowned brand HP.
- 1-year warranty from a brand HP is very beneficial to have
- WiFi connectivity makes the printer flexible to use from anywhere
- Easy to operate
- It is quite expensive
6. Epson Workforce EcoTank ET-4750
- Epson presents a high volume and business class printer. This printer has enough ink to print a considerable amount of 14,000 black and white pages and 11,200 color pages. This printer is apt for office and home use. This printer comes with a high capacity paper tray and an automatic document feeder. It provides impressive WiFi and Ethernet connectivity that also supports double-sided printing.
It comes with a 2.4-inch color touchscreen control panel, which makes it very simple to use. Ultra-low-cost per page makes this printer cost-effective. Fast print speed saves your time. This printer can print, scan, copy, and fax—efficient, convenient, durable, and smart printing mechanism. It has a capacity for 250 big sheets in a paper tray.
- Has a facility of Automatic document feeder (ADF) that can reduce our workload
- Ultra-low-cost per page
- WiFi, Ethernet and smart device printing
- It is quite expensive
- Epson Expression is a home and small office printer. A wireless printer with enough ink to print up to 6500 Black and White pages and 5200 color pages. This printer can print, scan, copy. The feature of print over WiFi or from mobile devices makes it very simple to use. It even lets you print from the SD card without using any PC.
It has a feature of print via email using Epson Email print. It provides automatic double-sided printing, saves space, and is cost-effective. Additionally, this printer has a different element of an LCD screen of 1.44-inch and SD card slot. It has a paper tray of 100 small sheets, 10.5 ppm black and 5 ppm color. This printer comes with about two years of ink in the box.
- Consistent and reliable result
- WiFi Direct with mobile printing support
- Print Via email using Epson Email Print
- The only thing missing is Ethernet Connectivity.
- This XL model of brothers comes with ink for two years in the box. It provides 12 ppm for Black and 10 ppm for color, the prints are dark and bold and allow proper visibility. This model is fast and saves a lot of your precious time and provides the advantage of a 20-page automatic document feeder. The Brother MFC model is most appropriate for home and small business use.
Wireless, Ethernet, USB2.0, and AirPrint support that makes this printer efficient and reliant. This model also supports Duplex printing. It comes with a medium paper tray with a capacity of 150 sheets. This model helps save money exceptionally. The intelligent page gauge informs you about the ink used and remaining in the printer.
- Offers ink for two years
- Help save money
- Intelligent page gauge to inform the ink usage and remained in the tank.
- It is quite costly.
- The DR-G4010C of Canon is an All-In-One Printer that can print, scan, copy and fax. Each print cost is as low as 8 paise for B/W and 21 paise for Color. Moreover, this printer has a high speed of up to 9 IPM in Black and 5 IPM. Undoubtedly, it has smooth connectivity of USB 2.0 and WiFi. It has a large ink capacity that can print 7000 prints with black ink and 6000 with colored ink.
This printer supports an automatic document feeder and makes it simple to use. It not only offers a print resolution of 4800×1200 dpi but also GSM sheets provide extra support, up to 300 gsm. Additionally, it has an advanced display. Also, it provides comfort and is compatible with multiple operating systems. This compact model is ideal for students, home, and small business.
- Smooth connectivity of USB 2.0 and WiFi
- Advanced Display and has high speed.
- Large ink capacity that prints 7000 in Black and 6000 in Color
- It produces little noise
10. HP 310
- An All-In-One printer by HP can print, copy and scan. It has USB 2.0 Connectivity. It has a display and a duplex printing facility. This printer is cost-effective, and the cost per print is 10 p for B/W and 18 p for Color. Additionally, it has a large ink storage capacity. The design is very compact and is called flatbed.
The most compelling feature is the price of this printer is exceptionally lower. It prints 4000 pages in Black and White and 6000 pages in Color. The print speed is 8 IPM in Black and 5 IPM in Color. Furthermore, it is ideal for the use of Students, Home, and Small Businesses. Providing high-resolution prints is fantastic. It has all the necessary functionality to be present in an ideal printer.
- Exceptionally lower price
- Large ink capacity
- High-resolution prints
- No wireless connectivity
Best Ink Tank Printer in India – Buying Guide!
Here is a buying guide for your understanding of all essential features to look for in an Ink Tank Printer. When you purchase an ink tank printer, many factors might lead you to the best ink tank printer. As the printer is a one-time investment, you need to find the best and most convenient one. The ink tank printer has all the features you require and is in your budget. Undoubtedly you will find your perfect match for the printer. So let’s look at some features that are important to be there in your printer.
● Print Speed:
Print speed is undoubtedly an essential factor in a printer. It is often required to print a vast amount of sheets in a short period. If the speed of the ink tank printer is high, then it would spare your precious time, and you will be able to complete your other activities and will be able to meet the deadline on time. All ink tank printers are usually faster than cartridge printers. You should go for the speed that is suitable for your work demands.
Many modern and advanced printers print about 10 to 33 pages per minute in B/W and Color. Know the reason for your purchase and choose the product accordingly.
● Print Resolution
The optimal resolution is a must in any printer to avoid unpleasant and pixelated print. Most of the ink tank printers offer the best quality of resolution, which is, without a doubt, better than the cartridge printer.
Generally, the best models provide a quality of about 5760 x 1440 dpi, which is as clear as crystal.
● The Number of Yields or Impressions
The surprising fact about the ink tank printers is that a single ink tank equals 35 cartridges. The high number of prints makes the printer suitable for high print demand. A single ink tank can print up to 7000 black and white and 5000+ color prints. Choose according to your requirement.
● Cost Per Print
CPP is the cost of printing a page with the chosen cartridge. This cost estimates your recurring cost that is a vital point to keep in mind. If the CPP is more, your recurring expense will increase, which would not be suitable for your pocket. You can calculate the printer’s CPP, by dividing printer ink’s price with a page yield of specific colors and add them. To put it simply, the higher CPP more is the bill you pay for your printer.
● Print Per Minute (PPM) and Impression Per Minute (IPM)
Print per minute (PPM) measures the speed of a printer. Never ignore this factor. The speed of a printer plays an essential role in your printing process. Speed is different for texts and images; this impression per minute is called IPM. The PPM and IPM are displayed on the box of the printer also on the website online. The IPM of a printer is generally lower than its IPM.
● Paper Support
If you do not use only A4 size paper, this factor is for your concern. There are many different types of printing papers available, like a legal-sized paper, envelope, glossy paper, etc. The right measurement of the feeding tray is important for hassle-free printing.
● OS Support
Operating System Support is an important factor to know that the printer supports the older generation version or any other version than the current one. Most printers in India have as the default set to support Ms windows using other OS you have to check if it is recommended or not.
● Automatic Document Feeder and Automatic Duplex
Automatic Document Feeder(ADF) is a feature in most of the multifunction printers. You just have to place papers, and the printer will automatically use the pages one by one. ADF usually has a capacity of 20-30 pages, which helps to lower the workload.
Another critical feature is the Automatic Duplex feature. With the help of this feature, the pages are printed on both sides automatically. This feature helps save paper, and in that manner, you are contributing your part in saving trees.
● Wireless Connectivity
The wired connectivity, such as the USB port, is available in many printers. But the models with wireless connectivity Bluetooth, WiFi, and other printing apps. Using a wireless printer makes it easy to place your printer anywhere. It gives the option to give commands to your printer from your handheld devices, phones, or tablets.
● Functions of Print, Scan, Fax & Copy
If your requirement includes scanning and faxing the documents, you might need a multifunction printer. All-In-One printers can do more than print. These printers can do multitasking by print, copy, scan, and fax. These printers are quite expensive, but they are worth buying.
The display feature is an advanced feature to have in your printer. The blinking lights are there on the LCD screen control panel. We can choose options from the menu, and it makes it easy to use and control. Some high-end printers come with functionality where we can run the printer via a color LCD panel, which is a touch screen.
● App support
Many mobile printing applications allow printing via smartphones or tablets. With the help of these virtual applications, you can print by sending a document to the printer connecting to the same WiFi Connection. These printers are expensive but effective and efficient.
● Paper tray
The most ignored feature is the paper tray that plays a significant role in your printer. If you buy a small paper tray, it is a tiresome task of losing papers again and again. If a big paper tray is available, it makes our workflow quickly, smoothly, and efficiently
Benefits of Ink Tank Printer
- The ink tank printer has a significant advantage of using an ink tank (liquid ink) instead of a cartridge for printing.
- The ink tank printer provides high print quality and gives more productivity.
- These printers are suitable for use in the long term.
- It is cost-effective, handy, and saves money.
- Many new features make this type of printer more advisable for lowering your workload.
- This type of printer is more reliable.
- Cost-saving is possible through the Ink Tank printer’s use as it will save the ongoing cost of a printer and have benefits for a long time.
- Reduces mess, fantastic quality
- It is environment friendly as it saves paper, reduces energy consumption and ink bottles are reusable.
- Adds speed to your life
- Compact and durable
In this article, we have sorted out Best Ink Tank Printer in India that is highly efficient and can change your life by reducing the workload. We have also jotted out any features you need to know before buying an ink tank printer. Additionally, specifying benefits to make you understand why you need this printer. From saving your money to providing the best services, the ink tank printers are surely a miracle.
Quite expensive, but this printer is undoubtedly worth- buying. No matter which brand of the company you choose but it should certainly fulfill all your requirements. With numerous features and best quality might be a little expensive but it is a one time purchase. An ink tank is better than traditional printers in many ways. The wireless connectivity feature, display, ADF, OS support, App Support, paper tray, etc. many advanced features make a printer worth buying.
The products mentioned are unique, which can be found online. The new and up-to-date ink tank printers have all the qualities present that can make them one the most efficient and useful type of printer. Without having wires attached, installing a printer on your computer all this work, you may not need to do and save your time. I recommend All-In-One models so that you can find all the main features in one place.
These excellent characteristics of a printer can make your life manageable, and your tasks very quickly. So, no more wasting your precious time in waiting for the printer to print or finding a local printing shop. Get your Ink Tank Printer and make your life uncomplicated – Best Ink Tank Printer.