Shampoos, conditioners and hair masks are not the complete package when it comes to your hair. You might over work your hair with chemicals and damage them. To escape this unwanted situation, we all have searched for the best hair oil in India, but all in vain. Even with all the products available or in use, one cannot beat hair oil. It provides the nourishment, protein and all other important components that your hair needs to be healthy and at their best version.
Since we all have different scalp requirements, it is obvious that our needs are also different. To get to a product that actually works for you, you first need to know what your scalp actually requires. Exposing your scalp to unnecessary chemicals will all be a waste and will harm your hair more than you can imagine. You need thorough research for this before you choose one product. But we believe no one has the time for that.
So we bring to you, the best hair oil in India. Along with this, a detailed Buying Guide to help you understand the product and your needs better so you can make the smartest and best choice.
Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti Hair Fall Hair Oil
Dabur Amla Hair Oil
Parachute Advansed Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil
Navratna Ayurvedic Cool Hair Oil
WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed Hair Oil
Biotique Bio Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil
Best Hair Oil in India 2021
You cannot risk a false product when it comes to your hair. We all have experienced bad products that have ended up harming our hair or making the situation worse. Hair oils are products that have various components. Some might suit your hair and some might not. So to understand them better, we have given detailed features of each product so you can accordingly choose one as per your needs.
So instead of wasting time and money on researching endless products, we have brought products that are ensured to actually work. No more worrying about unnecessary damaging of hair and wastage of money. These are simple solutions to your problem and their way to healthier and stronger hair.
Here is a list of thoroughly researched best hair oil in India and a buying guide with each detail that might be of interest to you so you can make your decision comfortably.
- It is made up of various natural ingredients which provides your scalp the best nourishment it needs.
- It includes 21 Ayurvedic herbs like bhringraj, methi and japa etc. All these combined give your hair the exact amount of nourishment it needs.
It promotes hair growth, prevents hair fall, effectively helps reduce dandruff and also effective against premature graying of hair. It also comes with an applicator that helps the oil reach roots and helps in penetration to a deeper level. The large customer base is a proof that the product can be trusted and is very effective
Kesh King is trusted hair oil with a number of natural components. With the protection of all the herbs, hair damage is bound to decrease.
- Natural and ayurvedic ingredients used
- Special applicator for better nourishment
- Effective for various problems
- Might not work for all hair types
The oil is sulphate free and is made of maximum natural components. Amla works wonders for the hair and the oi is based on this fruit only.
It delivers its results as promised and is one of the most widely used hair oils all over the world. It provides extra shine to your hair.
- Amla is rich in Vitamin C which is good for hair
- Ideal for both men and women
- Delivers visible results
- This product also includes Aloe Vera amongst its other components. Aloe Vera is known to be a multipurpose plant and helps in making your hair softer. It conditions your hair deeply and also removes dead cells.
The essential coconut oil provides nourishment to the scalp and moisturizes your hair. The oil is non sticky and light so can be used for all hair types. It helps in hair growth and also prevents breakage.
This hair oil makes your hair stronger and also helps in hair damage and frizzy hair.
- Aloe Vera and coconut
- Deeply nourishes and conditions
- Helps in hair damage
- Large amount of mineral oil used
- The oil features no paraben, sulphates and artificial perfumes.
- The oil also features an applicator that you can use to apply hair on your scalp. The applicator helps the oil to reach the deepest roots for better nourishment of roots and better results.
The oil has been made mostly of natural ingredients and helps in improving hair from damage.
The components help in reviving hair growth and also regenerate it. It contains the goodness of amla, bhringraj and other essential herbs that give best results for hair.
- Natural elements used
- Comes with an applicator
- Effectively eliminates hairfall and helps in hair growth
- Might not support all hair types
- Onion has been known to contain qualities that reduce hair fall. This oil has a blend of onion, sunflower, amla and hibiscus that make your hair strong and also provides nourishments. It also contains Bhringraj that nourishes the scalp and provides nutrition.
A well nourished scalp makes up for healthier and stronger hair.
The oil is free of unwanted chemicals, colour and preservatives. It has been dermatologically tested to suit all hair types and scalp. With the goodness of all natural elements, it proves to prevent hair fall effectively. It helps in all hair related problems and yet works effectively.
- Natural elements used
- Toxin free and effective
- Suits all hair types
- It contains a mixture of 9 ayurvedic herbs that provides relaxation.
- This hair oil is made in India and is essentially used for head massages. The oil also provides nourishment to the scalp. But the ayurvedic hair oil can be used on a daily basis to give relief.
From the endless advertisements televised to actual application of the hair oil at our homes, it has been a usual sight at homes. Navratna is known for medically relieving headaches and sleeplessness. It contains amla, bhringraj and other ayurvedic elements for good results.
The hair oil is best used for therapeutic treatment of mental and physical stress by providing relief.
- Ayurvedic hair oil using 9 herbs.
- Therapeutic treatment of headache, stress and fatigue
- Comparatively Expensive
- It prevents unnecessary hair damage and can be used for all types of hair and scalp.
- The oil comes with a comb applicator. The applicator helps in better nourishment of the hair as it reaches the roots and supplies nutrients. It restores the hair’s original strength and smoothness.
The hair oil is a mixture of 7 essential cold-press oils like almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil etc. These combined gives hair the perfect nourishment it needs when extremely damaged.
The hair oil is light and can be used effectively as a hair serum also.
- Natural elements used
- Comes with a comb applicator for better nourishment
- Light so can be used as a hair serum also
- Little Expensive
- It uses the blend of both to give products rooted in natural ingredients and yet are very effective.
- Biotique bio bhringraj fresh growth therapeutic oil makes use of natural elements to treat hair conditions of hair loss and graying. It effectively reduces hair fall and helps by treating the problems that cause it.
It also helps in fresh growth and prevents greying of hair. It nourishes the scalp for stronger hair thus preventing hair loss.
It is especially made for damaged hair but is suitable for all hair types. It is also sulphate free and is free of many chemicals. It can be used by both men and women.
- Natural ingredients
- Sulphate free
- Price could be less
The above list of products must have given you an idea of what to expect from hair oils. Since hair oils are products you use on a daily basis, you would want them to be harmless and yet effective. Hair oils are created to treat specific problems and provide nourishment to your scalp. They range from anti-dandruff to anti-hair fall and ones that prevent graying of hair and encourage hair growth. Some require extra conditioning while some cover that too. It is really up to the brand. Another thing which determines the kind of hair oil you need is your scalp.
You cannot use a hair oil meant for dry scalp when your scalp is very oily. These differences matter very much as most products meant for one hair type do not suit another. These result in the opposite effect and you end up damaging your hair even more.
A lot of factors are to be considered before coming to a conclusion on the product. In fact, a buying guide is where you should begin your research with. Only after contemplating and giving a final thought to all factors can you reach a final conclusion. Given below are a few factors which will help you in the path of making the correct choice for you.
IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A HAIR OIL
One of the most important things that matter when you buy a hair oil is its ingredients. Most hair oils have natural elements that are best to provide the nourishment and extra support that your scalp needs. It is very difficult to maintain your hair in today’s busy lives. One cannot take off time to massage your scalp regularly. Therefore an oil which has the maximum elements which help nourish hair is the most needed.
2. Hair Type
None of the products will work if they are not suitable for your hair type. You first need to recognize the kind of scalp you have. Doing this will make you aware of what your scalp and hair require. You cannot use a hair oil meant for oily scalp on a dry scalp. It will have the opposite results and may even end up damaging your hair more. This is an important factor one must be aware of.
The most important factor of all is the budget. Probably the first thing you should consider before starting your research. With technological advancement came variety and better, newer options. But with additional features also comes a rise in price. You can always filter out your options according to your budget first and then look out for products. A cheaper price does not mean one that does not work effectively. But it might have fewer features as compared to other products. You can set a budget limit and find options under that.
The list is endless but a look into the above few will give you an idea of what you will be looking forward to. This includes all the major factors you have to look into before concluding on the final product.
We have done a thorough research on the products and made this list of products available. There are a lot of options available but it is important that you look into a few things before making a buy. The above factors determine the ideal product for you and the one that will suit you best. Your buy will go in vain if you do not consider the above given factors.
It is necessary that you maintain your hair with natural remedies also. Considering the amount of chemicals that your hair is exposed to, it is important that you nourish your hair from time to time and give it proper care. It is up to you to give it proper attention so you can have the best results. Head messages with essential oils will not only protect your hair from damage but also promote hair growth, strengthen hair from the roots to the tips and nourish the scalp.
Each product has been given with all details necessary for your decision. Every product is listed with pros and cons and it’s features. The details and the list of pros and cons will make it easier for you to decide for the best product. After going through the products and the detailed buying guide, we are sure it will now be an easy decision for you to find best hair oil in India.