Sometimes it feels like life is running in a marathon and we are the participants. Isn’t it? Well, we all are surrounded by tonnes and tonnes of workload. At times after such an occupied day, on returning home, we like to shower and wash away all kinds of stress. Likewise, when a day starts, things travel so quickly that with irregular steps and jumps, we take a shower, brush our hair anyway and walk out of the door. We don’t have such a long time-span in hand to sit in front of the mirror and comb casually or soak out hair for an hour sitting under fans. Continue reading our article for ‘10 Best Hair Dryer in India‘.
A hairdryer or hair blower was such an invention that could dry out wet hair within few minutes. The first handheld hair dryer was out in the market in the year 1925. It is an electrical device used to dry or style up hair by professional beauticians or household consumers. These days it is a ubiquitous electrical appliance. Like AC, toaster, TV, and many more hair blowers are also a part of the buying list.
Philips HP8100/46 Hair Dryer
SYSKA Hair Dryer HD1610 With Cool And Hot Air (White)
Havells HD3151 1600W Foldable Hair Dryer 3 Heat (Hot/Cool/Warm) Settings With Cool Shot Button (Turquoise)
Choba 2000 Watts Professional Hair Dryer (Black)
Nova NHP 8100 Silky Shine 1200 W Hot And Cold Foldable Hair Dryer (Black)
Hana Professional Hair Dryer (Black)
Wahl 5439-024 Super Dry Professional Styling Hair Dryer, Black
Vega Blooming Air 1000 Hair Dryer (VHDH-05)
Rozia HC 8201 Professional Hair Dryer With Pro AC Motor
Remington D5000 Hair Dryer
Best Hair Dryer In India
The first hair dryer was designed for a purpose to dry hair as fast as possible. It was invented in the 19th Century and made of metals. It was heavy in weight and not at all handy like these days. It has a fundamental working technology that is – warm air can absorb wet hair. As we all know, hot air can soak up the extra water present in the hair.
Due to upgrading technology and advancement, engineers have created such a useful device that saves time and makes the work done. Hairs are precious to both men and women. Though a man can simply comb his hair and rush out of the door, a woman needs time to do so. According to female mentality, hairs are ornaments and a vital part of their beauty. Though men think this too. To match steps with this racing world, especially women, need such a device that can soak their long hair quickly.
Modern hair dryers are like a gun-shaped body with a thick plastic cover. This plastic cover is provided to avoid over-heating circumstances. The components of a hairdryer are- fan blade, copper wiring, switching mechanism, electric motor. This device works on hot air passing through an electrical current-carrying wire. It has various switches like – the power switch, temperature switch, speed switch and so on. There is a cut-off switch that prevents the coil from overheating. Besides that, there are other switches to power on, low/high speed of the fan, low/high heat production, and cooling switch.
Despite all these features, there are added facilities that preserve your hair quality and hair consistency. A cool shot button is available at the main body of the blower. While putting it on, fresh air blows out from the nozzle and locks hair cuticles from further breakage. Not only this, but it also helps to keep the hair smoothness composed.
It has a power cable which is quite long and plugged into the power supply for receiving current. A hairdryer should be light-weight and comfortable to hold. The air passing out from the air outlet must spread evenly on the hair. It should work efficiently and dry up wet hair quickly. It should be durable and compatible according to the customer’s hair type. There are ionic dryers and ceramic dryers used to dry frizzy, curly, thick, or thin hairs.
Do you want to get rid of your wet hair and dry them up before you live for work? Do you want your hair to look shiny and stylish? Then, let’s know some features of the Best Hair Dryers In India.
1. Philips HP8100/46 Hair Dryer
- Philips is one of the leading Indian electric appliance company that has never let us down by its advanced technology and exciting features. This hair dryer of Philips is the most purchased for its unique design and eye-catching features. It has quick heat technology and thermo protective mechanics. It has two setting fan speed operators – low/high. Buttons are flexible and easy to operate.
Moreover, it has a long cord that is plugged in for power supply. The design is quite compact and comfortable to hold. Only one color- purple is available. It uses 1000 watts and has a 2-year warranty. This powerful dryer assures complete drying with 15 minutes. So quick, isn’t that? That’s the specialty; it is fast working.
- Overheating protected
- Easy to store and handle
- Efficient working
- Only one color is available.
2. SYSKA Hair Dryer HD1610 With Cool And Hot Air (White)
- SYSKA is another leading brand that produces electric appliances. The hair dryer of SYSKA is affordable and superb in quality. They are beautifully designed with instant heating conditions. This hair blower doesn’t let your hair look frizzy and rough. It protects your hair from getting damaged by cool shot technology. It is light-weighted and comforting to hold.
After drying gets completed, put on the cool shot button, cold air blows out from the nozzle, preventing further heat damage and making your hair look shiny. There are 2-speed setting buttons. Except for white, there are more two colors available in the market, on that note, whichever you like, go ahead to buy it.
- Light in weight
- Cold and Hot air blowers are both present.
- Heat balance technology is available.
- The power cord is too short.
3. Havells HD3151 1600W Foldable Hair Dryer 3 Heat (Hot/Cool/Warm) Settings With Cool Shot Button (Turquoise)
- The most fantastic feature is it consists of 3 heating technology, hot/cold/warm, You can use such three buttons to change the mode according to requirement. The heat balance technology defends hair fall and keeps hair smooth. It is better to use low to medium switches while drying hair as it controls further hair breakdown.
Another impressive part is, the honeycomb structure inlet is provided, which inhibits hair strangulation while drying—thus benefiting with a double protective mechanism. Cold shot blower turns on when you switch on the low button. It can be easily folded and stored. Looks very stylish and handy.
- 3 heating system (hot/cold/warm)
- 2-year warranty
- Honeycomb inlet
- The noise produced while operating.
4. Choba 2000 Watts Professional Hair Dryer (Black)
- Black is always stylish and smart, isn’t it? Choba is another brand that makes professional hair blowers used in spas and beauty salons. It imbibes 2000 watts of current supply and has 2-year warranty. The nozzle can be easily detached from the main dryer body; this is a convenient way for users.
It has a 2-meter long power supply cord, therefore, can be easily connected to the current supply. Besides this, another fascinating part is from the nozzle steam can also be blown on hair, which is mainly used for hair straightening and styling. Imagine a hairdryer with straightening features. Isn’t it amazing? I think it is. There is in-build over-heat protective technology that controls the temperature.
- Steam outflow from a nozzle
- Overheat protected technology is used
- Pleasing color and design
- Makes noise while operating it.
5. Nova NHP 8100 Silky Shine 1200 W Hot And Cold Foldable Hair Dryer (Black)
- This product is thought-provoking. Let me tell you why. This brand delivers you super-quality features within low prices. This is what everybody wants – ‘cheap and best.’ It keeps the hair shine intact and seals the cuticles when the cool shot button is pushed up. The cool shot feature is mainly found in the latest version of hair blowers. This is primarily designed to protect hair damages due to prolonged hot air capture.
Advanced EHD technology is responsible for the prevention of hair destruction. 2 flexible settings are there, which changes the temperature. Within a few minutes, hair gets quickly dried with a lustrous look. Nova provides a 3-year warranty. Looking upon so many amusing features, what makes you wait to draw a choice.
- 1200 Watts power supply is needed.
- Heat and cold flexible air blower.
- Overheating protection is there
- Produces noise when used
6. Hana Professional Hair Dryer (Black)
- Well, this hair blower is also a professional one. Salons use such a hair blower to dry up customer’s wet hair and provide serum for shine. It can be used on both men and women. This hair blower has 3 heating systems. The desired modes can be changed according to the utility. While holding the hair dryer, you can move it in a two-fro direction. This makes the drying quick.
You can style your hair according to your convenience. 2.8-meter long power supply cord is there, which can be connected to the plug. High shielding capacity with an air-suction pump helps to soak hair from a distance. It can also be hanged as the body of the blower contains a small hanging loop. If you are in search of a high-quality fan at cheap rates, this one is for you.
- 3 speed up settings are there.
- Easy hanging loop for better storage
- The plastic quality of the body is not up to the mark
7. Wahl 5439-024 Super Dry Professional Styling Hair Dryer, Black
- We all know that when a product costs more, the quality is going to be deluxe. On that note, this blower is one such closest example. Though the prices are a bit higher in range but the quality of the apparatus is outstanding. It contains 2 heating parameters and 3-speed change buttons. You can use it according to your hair type. Professional beauticians use it. The nozzle is concentrated and can be detached from the main blower body. The coiling of this blower is well crafted with fast heating abilities. The blower cannot be folded. It has a loop so that it can be hanged.
This is large but comfortable in a grip. It can be fluently moved up and down in motion to hit faster drying possibilities. The nozzle is slim so that it can be used close to the air. This company gives a 2-year warranty if any manufacturing defects are found after purchase. Durable and handy.
- Slim nozzle which can be moved
- Used for ultra styling and hair compatible to all hair types
- 2-speed changing buttons are there
- Costly and heavy
8. Vega Blooming Air 1000 Hair Dryer (VHDH-05)
- Vega is a brand known for its cosmetics and styling products. This brand focuses on quality developments at affordable prices. It has an AC motor in its mechanical genre. The functioning capacity of this blower is high. The nozzle can be easily detached and that serves better ways to use it. It doesn’t get too hot while operating. The plastic quality in its body is thick and long-lasting.
It contains automatic overheating sensors. The airflow is quite fast; hence, your hair gets soaked quickly. The cold air dispenser flushes out the cool breeze that makes hair cool after heating is completed. Speed changes are quite flexible and mainly used for curly and wavy hair types. You can also try for other hair types. Generally, these large hair blowers are used for long and thick hairs as a more excellent amount f air flows out from the nozzle.
- The detachable nozzle is there
- Powerful airflow suction is provided
- 2 heat and 2-speed buttons are available
- Design is not so much eye-tracking
9. Rozia HC 8201 Professional Hair Dryer With Pro AC Motor
- This product has some exciting features. First, of all the design and color combination is fantabulous. Price range it to some extent, pocket friendly. Secondly, it has a detachable slip nozzle. 3 heating and the 2-speed system is provided. You can switch it on or off as per requirement. Do not touch it with wet hands. You never know, it can give you a sudden heat shock.
To protect hair from unnecessary heat damage, there is a cool shot button. Once pressed, cold air blows and uplifts the air quality based on smoothness and shine. This technology is available in few products which come under the latest version. For secure storage, a handle loop is present. It can also be folded and kept at the desired place. It is light-weighted. It has a professional outlook and design. Hence, it doesn’t let your hands pain while drying. If you own a parlor, try this hair blower for usage.
- Detachable nozzle. Two nozzles are there inside the pack.
- 3 heating and 2-speed operators
- Beautiful design
- Mechanical quality is not so durable.
10. Remington D5000 Hair Dryer
- This one is quite similar to the last product mentioned above. It also consists of a detachable concentrator nozzle with 3 heat and 2-speed settings. This blower uses 1500 watts for current supply and gives a 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects. The efficiency of the device depends on the wattage. The coiling of the invention is another factor for heat production.
It is a bit expensive, but you don’t need to give a second thought regarding durability and working mechanism. It helps to preserve your long lustrous hair and avoids getting frizzy. Moreover, it has cool shot technology that helps to protect your hair. After the hot air completely dries up your hair, you need to get a fresh air washing just to protect it from damages.
- The detachable nozzle is present
- Ionic dryer with a chilly air blaster
- 3-heat and 2-Het settings
- It cannot be folded. Loops are there and it can be hanged.
Buying Guide for the Best Hair dryer in India
Hairs are priceless to every human nature. Therefore we take immense care and kept it clean. Hair is one of the critical parts of a person’s beauty. When we shampoo our hair and keep it healthy, it looks flawless and well maintained.
On weekends or between occasion and festivals, we love to visit salons and spas to get our hair look smoother and glossy. There we get to see; professionals use hair blowers after shampooing and conditioning. Somewhere somehow, we had a notion that only professional and beauty salons use hair dryers. But that is not right. We can also have a personal one at home.
Like that, whenever you wash your hair and have a short time in hand, you can quickly put up a hair dryer to drain out the wet nature. Concerning that, before making a choice, let me tell you some key features that you must bring under notice. You should check these things before you purchase a hair dryer.
- Heating Mechanism – In a particular hair dryer, there should be 2 to 3 alternative temperature changing buttons. This makes you change the temperature mode according to requirements. It is better if you always use low or medium heat for drying your hair.
- Wattage – It refers to the power supply absorbance by a hair dryer. The more watts it consumes, the more efficiency it provides. Essential hair blowers have 1000-1500 watt usage, which fine for everyday use.
- Coiling – Well, conventional hair blowers contain a nichrome coil for heating purposes. Nichrome coiling in hair blower makes it less expensive and, therefore, abundance usage.
- Weightage and size – The size should not be significant. A large hair dryer can be uneasy to tackle. It should be light-weight. Otherwise, it can cause pain in your hand while using it.
- Other detachable parts – You can also look for different types of nozzles like – brush type, steam type, slim nozzle and more. It is convenient if it is detachable. Cool shot technology is an advanced mechanism that prevents hair blockage and prevents hair from getting tangled.
Are you looking forward to purchasing it? Yes, you should not wait any longer. Make sure you check these things and make the best deal for ourselves. You will be a beneficial one.
We all are engaged in work and don’t have such a time-frame to sit at home and dry-up hair. Jute to ease our work pressures, we need such an advanced electrical apparatus. They are quick, efficient and needful for a decorated home. Drying up hair is not such a big deal, but still, we cannot spend hours after the other to make it done. Right? Thus, a hair blower can save you time and make your work completed. Both ways you are going to get the facility.
The list mentioned above provides you detailed knowledge about each of the products. Don’t be in a notion that only professionals use hair dryers. You can get it for yourself. Just check out the links provided below each product description and have a look. That will surely please you. The list, as mentioned earlier, is about the top 10 Best Hair Dryers In India. So what are you waiting for? Grab your choice and rejoice your long-lasting, stylish hair.