Facial skin is an essential area of our body and beauty for its care; you need to find the Best Foundation in India. A foundation that suits perfectly to your skin tone and has all the qualities of nourishment and moisturization. Here in this article, we have also mentioned a Buying Guide to understand what you will need in a foundation.
Read the article thoroughly and find your perfect match. So without further adieu, let’s jump right into it.
L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Liquid Foundation Ivory 1N, 30ml
M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15 NW40
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation, 310 Sun Beige, 30ml.
Revlon Touch & Glow Moisturising Makeup – Ivory Mist (Pack of 2)
Oriflame Very Me Peach Perfect Skin Glow Light Face Cream(30ml)
Blue Heaven Florina Silky Smooth Foundation, Saffron Glow, 30ml
Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Makeup Foundation, Shell, 30 ml
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Spf 15 – # 5 Honey 30ml
Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation, 3.1, 1 Fluid Ounce
Nyx Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Foundation Liquid, Soft Beige, 35ml.
Best Foundation in India 2021
- In our list of Best Foundation in India, the first foundation is a liquid foundation from the promising company of L’Oreal Paris. Additionally, it comes in a 14+ range of shades in India, which is very great for choosing the most appropriate Indian shade. Moreover, it is super-blendable and easy to apply. The wide variety of shade color will perfectly match your skin tone and has high coverage. It provides a non-cakey look that does not look too much on your face.
It provides medium to full coverage and also helps to conceal dark spots and uneven skin. Additionally, it gives you a glowing and dewy look. Moreover, it helps to hydrate and nourish your skin for flawless skin. The unique part is it is water-resistant and provides protection against water droplets. Furthermore, it does not oxidize and is tested by dermatologists.
It provides excellent consistency and lasts for about 6-7 hours. Moreover, it is neither too thin nor too thick for your skin. Additionally, it is rich in Vitamin-E, B, Glycerine, and comes with SPF-17 for protection against the sun’s UV rays. Furthermore, it provides a naturally flawless finish and improves your skin.
- Medium to full coverage
- The glowing and dewy look
- Water-resistant and sun protection
- It is expensive and can be used for special occasions.
- Next one on the list, we have an incredible foundation by MAC. It is best for its sun protection formula of SPF 15. Additionally, it provides a matte finish and a medium to full coverage of base for your makeup. It has a high consistency as it is thick; it blends perfectly with a sponge to get the spotless look with its use. Furthermore, when you apply this product, it will provide a minimum appearance, which will act as a “No makeup, makeup look.”
It lasts for about 6 to 7 long hours and does not oxidize, which is a common risk in a foundation. Additionally, it does not provide a cakey look to your skin. Furthermore, the SPF 15 has properties of skin moisturizing, which will help nourish and moisturize your skin. A little amount can make you look glowy, radiant, and ready for the makeup routine.
It is suitable for all skin types regardless of whether it is normal, dry/scaly or oily. Additionally, it is a studio fix fluid that has many benefits added to it. Moreover, it has unique ingredients for conditioning of the skin.
- It has SPF 15 for sun shield and moisturizing properties.
- It does not leave a cakey look.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Price is too high
310 Sun Beige, 30ml
- The third one in our list is Maybelline New York, a renowned brand’s Fit Me Foundation. It is a top-rated product which is cost-effective and will be the best suit for you. Additionally, it has a range of 15+ shades, which will help your skin tone, and you do not have to compromise in choosing the shade. It has micro-powder present in it, which will blur the pores on your skin and make your skin have a perfect shine.
It provides medium coverage, which will fit every skin tone and type from oily to dry skin. It gives a natural matte look, which looks adorable and aesthetic. Additionally, it minimizes pores, and it is tested by dermatologists. It is very lightweight, and a natural coverage is offered, which will show “I woke up like this” finish and touch up. Moreover, it lasts for 5-6 hours and does not make your skin look dark or oily.
It is pocket friendly and is excellent for daily use as it won’t damage your skin. Additionally, it is super blendable and easy to use, either with sponge or fingers. It is also tested for allergy and non-comedogenic, and it is safe for your use. It is best for Indian skin tone, and quality is assured and promising.
- Fits unique skin tone
- Lightweight with medium coverage
- Gives a natural, matte finish
- It has no sun protection.
- Next up, we have Revlon Touch & Glow is a water-based foundation that comes in great liquid form. Additionally, it acts as a moisturizer, so it is advisable for dry skin. Moreover, it is light and ideal for daily use as it will not damage the skin. Additionally, it comes in five different shades of Natural mist, Golden mist, Ivory mist, Rich mist, and Rose mist that are the best shades for Indian skin tone.
It provides a light to average coverage for a great, natural, and radiant look. Additionally, it might cover minor imperfection as it gives light to medium coverage. It provides a matte finish and a ravishing dewy look. Moreover, it has high moisturizing properties that will nourish the skin and make it glowy.
- It is available in 5 different shades.
- It gives a matte finish and light texture.
- It has moisturizing properties.
- It has no SPF formula for sun protection.
- Oriflame Very Me Peach Perfect Skin Glow has excellent moisturizing properties that help make your best version come out of your skin. Additionally, it provides medium coverage to the skin and is absorbed pretty fast in the skin. It hydrates the skin and soothes it. Moreover, it can be worn alone or used with a mixture of other foundations. A drawback is that it just comes in two shades, that is one light and one dark.
It can be used on oily, wheatish, dark, or dry skin. Additionally, it has a tinted gel moisturizer that is very lightweight and gives a smooth finish with a stunning peachy look. It also has some shimmer added to it, which makes it look glamorous. Moreover, it’s black, and orange packaging makes it look convenient and attractive. Furthermore, it is travel-friendly and accessible to apply.
It is of adequate amount, and it provides a natural glow. Moreover, it is skin-friendly as it smoothens the skin makes it healthy with no worries of damage. It moisturizes your skin and leaves a hint of peach color.
- Travel- friendly package
- Matte finish
- Gives a peach glow
- Has only two shades
- In our list of Best Foundation in India, the next one is a silky smooth foundation by Blue Heaven. The exceptional part about this foundation is that it can act as both primer and concealer. Additionally, it provides a long-lasting texture of about 8 hours. Moreover, it can act as sunscreen protection by protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. It has two shades of Saffron Glow for fair skin tone and Natural Glow for dark skin tone.
It provides a ravishing matte finish and can also be used for oily skin. It gives an average to full coverage to your skin. Additionally, it is very inexpensive and can last for 4-6 hours without applying a primer. It comes in a spray container, which makes the application very easy. Moreover, it is water-resistant, and it will provide full protection against the risk of the makeup getting ruined due to water droplets.
It is easy to apply because you just have to dab it over clean skin and rub it with your fingers’ help. It also helps to correct uneven skin with the help of a concealer present in it. Moreover, it helps to bring out the best for your skin, and you will love the glow it will give after applying.
- It acts like all-in-one as a primer, concealer, foundation, and sunscreen all in one.
- Reasonable price
- Covers light pigments
- Semi-matte finish
- In our list, the next one is from Lakme, a mousse foundation best for daily use. It is weightless and offers a natural look. Additionally, it is most appropriate for workwear, and the formula is mainly for everyday use. It comes in beautiful different shades: Beige Caramel, Beige Vanilla, Rose Ivory, and Rose Honey, perfect for Indian skin tones. Moreover, it is effortless to blend and covers major imperfections like scars, blemishes, and pores on the skin with an elegant matte finish.
It can give a medium coverage as it covers fewer pigments. Additionally, it is travel friendly and easy to carry around. Moreover, it is tested by dermatologists and is safe to use. It gives a naturally flawless finish that will appear to be a “No makeup, makeup look.” Furthermore, it is the best option for summer and effective as well.
You can apply it on the forehead, neck, nose, chin, and cheekbones to enhance the look. A small amount is enough for a natural look. Moreover, it is easy to apply as it can be applied by the fingers of a light sponge. Furthermore, it is the best one yet for daily use and proper and enough coverage.
- Dermatologically tested
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Daily work use
- No sun protection
- The next one is from Bobbi Brown Skin, which provides incredibly thin or invisible coverage that is weightless and looks like your skin. Additionally, it lasts for an extended period and a perfectly balanced formula that evens the skin tone. It minimizes the presence of pores and reduces the imperfection by giving a hydrated natural glow.
It comes in a wide range of 13 shades, which are perfect for Indian skin tone. Moreover, it has SPF 15 that gives excellent protection against harmful UV rays from the sun. Additionally, it is water-resistant and does not spoil the whole makeup due to water, rain, or snow. It is fit and perfect for all skin types and is long-wearing.
The bottle has a pump dispenser, which makes the application very easy. It makes the skin beautiful and blends easily. Additionally, it is exceptional for a healthy glow to your skin and has a natural-finishing look. However, it is excellent quality and a must-try foundation.
- Comes with SPF 15
- Suitable for all skin types
- The coverage is light.
- The next up, we have a magnificent hydrating foundation by Smashbox Studio. It is oil-free and in the form of liquid. Additionally, it is for up to 15 long hours for a glowy and flawless skin, which makes it longer than usual. Moreover, it is tested and gives incredible shine and glow to your face. Additionally, it is paraben-free and not tested on animals. It is pure and makes excellent coverage for your face.
It is available in 12 unique shades for Indian skin tone. Furthermore, it is smudge-proof and does not mess the whole look. Additionally, it is transfer-resistant and water-resistant. It gives control to oil on your skin. Moreover, it is of full coverage and has moisturizing properties.
- Full coverage
- Control oil in your skin
- It is quite expensive.
- The last one in the list of Best Foundation in India, we have a professional foundation by Nyx. It gives full coverage and is rich in minerals for a perfect matte finish. Additionally, it is oil-free and water-based, which is precisely ideal for a studio look. Moreover, it comes in 11 different beautiful shades.
It gives a natural dewy look, which is very trendy. Additionally, it is water-resistant and long-lasting. Moreover, it is perfect for a decent and simple look. It has a great consistency, neither too thin nor too thick. It is quite overpriced, but you can judge it after use.
- Gives a natural dewy look
- Good coverage
Best Foundation In India – Buying Guide
There are some features and facts you need to keep in mind while purchasing a foundation. There are various types and qualities of foundation, which plays a vital role in your makeup routine. So let’s jump into the factors you need to know.
- Types of Foundation
There are many types of foundation available in the market. Here are some types and the purpose they satisfy.
It is suitable for dry and normal skin. Additionally, it provides full coverage by concealing pigmentation, dark spots, or circles on your face. Moreover, if your skin is dry moisturizing cream-based foundation will be perfect for you and keeps your skin moisturized and nourished. It will be a smooth base for your further makeup.
Liquid foundations are for all the skin types, especially for dry skin. Additionally, it will give a great glow by just applying it with a sponge and blending with it thoroughly with fingertips.
It is most suitable for oily skin. Furthermore, it is oil-free and will help to control the excess oil. Moreover, it will give a bright and all-natural glow to your skin. You can apply it with a sponge or brush thoroughly.
Mineral Foundation is proper for normal and dry skin. Additionally, for those who have sensitive skin, mineral-based is effective and suitable for them.
The unique feature of the serum foundation is that it gives a matte look. It is appropriate for all skin kinds, and it provides low to medium coverage.
Similar to serum, mousse also provides a matte look. Additionally, it is perfect for all skin types for medium to full coverage.
It is a different type as high-end makeup artists mostly use it for HD makeup on camera. Additionally, it is hard to blend and not great for easy and quick use.
- Tinted Moisturizers
It is proper for normal and dry skin. Additionally, it provides hydration and nourishment to the skin. Moreover, it is lightweight and adds a natural glow to your skin for a long period.
- Matches to your skin tone
The right shade for a foundation is significant, so that it suits your complexion. Additionally, it gives a beautiful and natural glow to your skin. Foundations like liquid and stick have a moisturizing property that is suitable for natural and dry skin types. Moreover, if you have an oily skin powder foundation is best for your use.
The fresh and glowing face will be more bright with the matte finish of the foundation. Furthermore, before applying, you should clean your face and leave it for some time to know whether it matches your skin tone.
A foundation should be water-resistant if you sweat profusely and also for hot and humid climatic conditions. This water-resistant feature will ensure that your makeup won’t mess up. Moreover, a water-resistant foundation will help keep everything in place and not spoil the makeup if some drop of water is accidentally splashed on it.
- Coverage Type
If a foundation has lightweight, then it will be suitable for everyday use. Additionally, for special occasions, medium coverage will look fantastic and stunning. Moreover, if you have acne or uneven skin, a full coverage foundation will be suitable and best for making you look more beautiful and youthful.
If your skin is acne-prone, you will require a formula that has zit-fighting salicylic acid. Additionally, if your skin is dry, a serum-infused foundation will be best to keep it hydrated and nourished. Moreover, looking for appropriate ingredients is very important as a foundation should be of the best quality and ingredients for your skin.
- Uv Protection
Many foundations come with a protective shield of SPF to protect your skin from damage by sun rays. It will act as both a sunscreen lotion and a foundation that makes it multi-functional.
- Suitability according to current weather
Our skin is dry in winters, and it will create a lot of oil on the skin. Moreover, in the rainy season, we need waterproof makeup, which is not spoiled by water. Furthermore, it is necessary to keep climatic conditions in mind while buying a foundation.
- Formula to complement skin’s undertone
You can know which shade can complement your skin by checking your veins’ skin tone on the wrist. Certain scenarios will tell which tone will be perfect for you:
- If your veins are olive in color, a shade of yellow-or-peach formula looks good.
- If your veins are bluish or purple, a shade of pink formula will give a better effect.
- If your veins are bluish-green in looks, a shade of yellow will be best for that case.
If you are buying the product, you can test if the foundation matches your skin on the jawline. To see if it blends with neck and face properly or not.
- For Sensitive Skin
In a situation where your skin is very sensitive, you should choose the one which is dermatology tested and suitable for acne-prone skin. Additionally, you should check it has all-natural ingredients and of the best quality.
- Smooth finish
It should provide a smooth finish that does not irritate your skin. Additionally, it should be great to use and easy to apply. A smooth base is essential for great makeup and an all-natural look.
In conclusion, from the list of Best Foundation in India, get the perfect match for your skin and skin tone. It should be of the best quality and satisfy your needs. To know the features, have a look at our Buying Guide. Additionally, look for all the great features in your foundation. As they say, choose wisely, use nicely.
Consider all the qualities while buying and have the maximum advantage.
Moreover, try to make the best decision for your skin. Get your foundation now!