What’s the best food processor in India? What to look for while buying a good food processor?
If these are the questions coming to your mind, then let our experts help you choose the perfect food processor for your kitchen.
A food processor makes your kitchen work easy. It handles various tasks like slicing, chopping, grinding, mixing, and juicing, etc. In short, it does all the preparation so that you can cook peacefully.
To make your job a bit easy, our experts have compiled a list of the best food processors. So, keep reading to find the right one for you!
List of #10 Best Food Processor in India for 2021
Inalsa INOX 1000W Food Processor
Bajaj FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor
Philips Food Processor HL1661
Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor
Wonderchef Nutri-Blend Compact Food Processor
Usha FP 3811 Food Processor 1000-Watt
Bajaj Maverick 750 Watt Mixer Grinder
Usha Food Processor (2663) 600-Watt
Usha FP 3810 Food Processor 1000-Watt
Butterfly Cresta Food Processor 1 HP
An insight into the best Food Processor in India
The best food processor can bring wonders to your kitchen and will save you much time. Also, if you love cooking, then this is a must-have accessory. Whether you’re making dough or preparing a heavy meal, a food processor can make your task much easier, and manageable. So, here we have mentioned detailed information on the top 10 food processors that even works as a multiprocessor.
Inalsa INOX 1000W food processor is one of the best-rated food processors. It comes with a citrus juicer, centrifugal juicer, fine slicing disc, kneading blade, chopping blade, and french fries cutter. The motor runs on 1000W power and needs a 220-240 voltage supply. The jars are BPA-free, meaning they’re safe to use. The wide feeder tubes are big enough to put a large quantity of food. Despite the big size, it’s easy to remove the attachments and clean them separately.
Who should buy the Inalsa INOX 1000W Food Processor?
This multipurpose food processor is a must-have for every household. It makes cooking easier by quickly cutting, slicing, mashing, and grating.
- Single appliance with multiple functions.
- Sturdy and durable motor.
- Modern design.
- Safety and protection features.
- Sharp stainless steel blades.
- A bit Expensive.
- A bit of soft rubber.
Bajaj FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor is one of the best full-sized food processors. It has a sleek design with stylish finishing. Also, the heavy-duty body allows for better endurance. The set comes with a processing bowl and three different jars for various purposes. The 600W motor does the job efficiently. The chutney jar and grinding jar are made of stainless steel, whereas the processing bowl is made of unbreakable polycarbonate. The stainless steel blades are sharp and long-lasting.
Who should buy the Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor?
Small families will prefer this food processor.
- Long-lasting food processor.
- 600W motor with an overload protector.
- One processing bowl and three jars.
- Multipurpose food processor.
- Gliders work poorly.
- Insufficient capacity for large families.
- PowerShot technology.
- Stainless steel jars of various sizes.
- Two-speed settings with pulse function.
- Powerful 700W motor.
- Different stainless steel blades.
If you’re looking for modern food processors, then take a look at this amazing product from Philips. It needs a 230V power supply. Also, the motor can work efficiently at 700W. The set includes both citrus and centrifugal juicers. Along with that, it has a chutney jar, a hand blender jar, and a bowl. Assembling everything is quick and easy. Overall, it’s a great multipurpose food processor.
Who should buy the Philips Food Processor HL1661?
If you can afford this appliance, then you must invest in it. We assure you that it will change your busy life for the best.
- Easy-to-clean food processor.
- Two-speed settings.
- Compact and elegant design.
- Centrifugal and citrus juicers are included.
- Locks, safety switch, and overload protector.
- Sometimes jars may leak.
- 1000W powerful motor.
- Customized slicing with seven thickness options.
- Eleven different attachments.
- Four jars for various uses.
- Superfine grinding with Quadra-flow technology.
If you’re looking for the best food processor in India, then this might be the one for you. The attractive copper-colored food processor has a sturdy body. It’s highly efficient and has three-speed settings. The Quadra-flow technology of the processor allows superfine grinding. It also has a safety lock to keep it away from any damage. The set includes four different jars- chutney, grinding, processing, and liquidizing jars.
Who should buy the Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor?
Although a bit expensive, this multi-functional food processor is ideal for every kitchen. It enhances both the look of your kitchen and your cooking experience.
- Centrifugal and citrus juicers included.
- Sharp stainless steel blades.
- Safety lock.
- Long blades for better grinding.
- 2-year warranty.
- Excessive power consumption.
- 400W fast motor.
- Anti-slip rubber footing.
- 2-year warranty.
- Dough kneader.
- Surgical-grade steel blades.
Wonderchef Nutri-Blend Food Processor is one of the most compact food processors. With this model, you will never face any problem with space. However, don’t go on the size. It can still perform efficiently, just like any full-sized food processor. The 400W motor is fast enough to make delicious smoothies within a few seconds. The set comes with three different jars- blender, grinder, and juicer. With this set, you will also get a dough kneader to make your everyday job easy.
Who should buy the Wonderchef Nutri-Blend Compact Food Processor 400W?
Busy people will love this compact, instant, and effortless food processor for daily uses.
- Lightweight design.
- Three unbreakable jars.
- Sharp stainless steel blades
- Stylish look.
- Water may spill out from the jar.
- A 400W motor may seem inadequate.
- Offers 13 accessories for multiple uses.
- Copper motor for better longevity.
- Superior black matte finish.
- The 1000 watt motor runs effectively.
Usha is one of the reputed Indian companies and known for its superior quality products. Usha FP 3811 Food Processor includes an additional 13 accessories that can be utilized for multiple purposes. The copper motor enhances its durability and efficiency. It consumes 1000 watts of power and runs smoothly without any interruption. Also, it is made up of superior quality black matte giving it a stylish yet modern look. This food processor will take off some burden from your shoulder and will help you to make instant delicious food.
Why should buy a Usha FP 3811 Food Processor?
On top of its excellent functioning, its durability and sleek design make it a must-have!
- Easy assembling of juicer.
- Performs smoothly.
- The 2-speed setting along with 3-resistant jars.
- 5-years warranty.
- A bit expensive.
- Includes 3 separate jars.
- Sleek yet compact design.
- Consumes 750-watt power.
- 100% copper motor.
- 2-years warranty on the product.
Bajaj Maverick 750 Watt Mixer Grinder can be considered a multipurpose food processor. It comes in dual color and includes three jars along with a processing bowl. The 100% copper motor provides high-power performance and improves its longevity. The unbreakable coconut scraper allows you to grind coconut chunks easily. It has an elegant look and provides a 5 years warranty on the motor. It’s an ideal food processor for both small and large families.
Why should buy a Bajaj Maverick 750 Watt Mixer Grinder?
An excellent device that is useful for a spectrum of cuisines and beverages.
- Durable and appealing look.
- Good motor performance.
- Made up of superior quality material.
- Easy to use.
- May cause overheating.
This food processor works efficiently, consuming 600 watts of power. Ergonomically designed offering unique features, especially built-in for Indian food preparation. Easy to handle and allows you to make a variety of dishes by using separate wet and dry grinding. It comes with a blender jar, a bowl, and a LED indicator. The 3-speed setting makes it easy to adjust the speed according to the requirement. It can be used for multiple purposes and comes in an affordable price range.
Why should buy a Usha Food Processor (2663) 600-Watt with 3 Jars?
If you want an instant answer to all your cooking needs, then this is your answer!
- Multiple attachments are available.
- LED display.
- Good for multi-purpose use.
- Offers a 3-speed setting.
- Cleaning is a hefty task.
- A 100% copper motor enhances the overall performance.
- Easy to control speed in 3 settings.
- Premium look.
- 2 years warranty.
- Operates in 220-240 volts.
Usha is known for providing the best food processors for your home. This processor comes with 13 attachments and can perform as many as 12 different tasks single-handedly. The jars are durable, impact-resistant, and come in variable sizes for serving multiple purposes. It also has a centrifugal juicing attachment with pulse and 3-speed settings that allows you to make your favorite juices at home! It comes with atta kneading, chopping, shredding, slicing, and finger chips blades that allow you to make a variety of dishes with ease. This wonderful, affordable food processor also includes a whisker, a spatula, a spindle, and an instruction manual for better handling and working.
Why should buy a Usha FP 3810 Food Processor?
It has everything a cooking lover desires. A true best friend for your kitchen endeavors.
- Less noisy.
- The large blade makes it easy for chopping.
- Multiple jars are available.
- Easy to clean.
- The demo is not available.
Butterfly Cresta Food Processor is a multipurpose food processor, powered by a 1hp motor that makes your cooking work a treat! It uses the FPSS Technology that allows you to control the speed levels and customize it depending on what you want to use it for. The elegant stainless steel jars not only ensure durability but also keep your food safe. This compact food processor is excellent for Atta kneading and can even help you chop, grate or slice vegetables, boneless meat pieces, etc for salads, and various different cuisines. And you don’t have to worry about the drinks too, as it also allows you to whisk and blend different drinks or prepare fresh juices at your convenience.
Why should buy a Butterfly Cresta Food Processor?
It is an all-in-one solution to all your cooking needs!
- Well-designed, unbreakable handles.
- Operates effortlessly.
- Easy to clean.
- Quick grinding.
- A bit costly.
Buying Guide – Best food processor In India
A good food processor can be worth investing in only if you know how to choose the right product. After extensive research, here we are with the stuff that you need to consider or follow while purchasing the food processor.
- Functionality: Nowadays, most of the products come with multiple functions. So ensure that the food processor you buy must contain essential disks and other attachments. Also, each food processor comes with various speed options. These features will help you to grind the food at the desired speed. Besides that, the pulse option allows you to blend the cream properly.
- Capacity: Make sure to purchase a food processor depending on the daily amount of cooking required. If you have a small family, then you can choose a food processor that has a capacity of 1.5-2 liters. In the case of large families, consider buying a 2-liter above food processor, so that you can prepare enough food. Plus, the food processor that includes additional bowls can be a bonus point.
- Storage: Storage of the container is another important factor that you need to keep in mind while buying a food processor. Good storage will help you arrange the blades, bowls, and other accessories safely. In this way, you will be able to find your food processor accessories easily without any trouble.
- Blades: A standard food processor comes in various kinds of blades ( one or two S-shaped blades) that make it easy to grind, chop food easily. Apart from that, you need to make sure that the blades are made up of super-quality material like stainless steel. So that it can be more durable and works efficiently.
- Design: Most food processors are designed ergonomically and come with a strong body and wider base. Also, the compact nature of the food processor makes it easy for you to store it anywhere in the kitchen. Also, the broader base makes it more stable and safe while using it.
- Brand: Make sure to choose a food processor from reputed brands such as Inalsa, Bajaj, Usha, etc. These brands are known for their premium quality products and will provide you a certified warranty period, which is absolutely necessary, especially when you are making a big investment.
Types Of Food Processors
- Manual food processor: These types of food processors are operated manually and are portable enough. Comparatively, the food processor can be easily stored in a small space and perfectly grinds or finely slice food. You even get a chance to cook slow or fast according to your need.
- Electric food processor: An electric food processor is easy to use and more durable. In this, you can adjust the speed as per your need. The capacity of this food processor is larger than the manual ones. You just need to add the ingredients to the container, and the rest, the food processor will do its work.
How do we rate and pick the Best food processor in India?
Experience always speaks for itself, and it is, especially of utmost importance when buying something that will be inculcated in your daily chores. The item may be something really expensive and complex or something as simple as a roti maker, the process of choosing remains the same.
We hold every item we choose to the same quality standards, keeping 100% customer satisfaction in mind. The products that make it to our list have undergone comprehensive background and brand searches, quality checks, review checks and are the best-rated food processors in the market.
This extensive procedure takes time but ensures our customers that the products we present to them are always high quality. For more information, you can check our previous OTG oven reviews!
How many watt food processors should I buy?
You will find a range of food processors having different speeds around 500-100 watts. Some food processors may even have a speed below 500 watts. Although, food processors consume more power but provide better performance. So make sure to choose the one that suits your requirement.
Can I make a cake by using a food processor?
Why not? You can definitely try out making sponge cakes using a food processor. Also, it will give you the desired texture and taste. So, make sure to try out different recipes.
Is a food processor useful for Indian cooking?
Absolutely yes. A good food processor can help you make Indian-style cooked food. The food processor is useful for slicing, chopping, and mincing vegetables. And can be used for making roti dough and idli batter.
Is a food processor worth buying?
Yes, it is. A food processor eases your work burden and helps you cook food faster. The automatic or electric food processor even allows you to change the speed and provides finely chopped food ingredients.
Finding the best food processor in India can be a bit of a daunting task. And hence we understand your concern. After analyzing customer reviews and ratings, we have compiled the top 10 food processors that work efficiently and are more durable. Hopefully, you find this article valuable and will be able to choose the best food processor that matches your preference and budget. Happy shopping!