We researched finding different types and styles of ball pens, which are best for many kinds of occasions. There are many features you need to know, which are provided in detail in our Buying Guide.
Let’s start the hunt for Best Ball Pen in India and get the best for your writing and use. Without further adieu, let’s jump right into it.
Cello Technotip Ball Pen Jar (Pack of 20 pens in Blue ink with 5 free Blue refills) | Lightweight ball pens for pressure-free & fine writing | Exam Pens
Pentonic Ball Pen (0.7 mm, Black Body, Blue Ink, Pack of 10)
Uniball Air Micro 188M (Set Of 4 Blue Pens)
Nataraj Fluid X Ball Pens – Pack of 10
Reynolds Jetter aerosoft original ball pen pack of 5 pens
Flair Ezee Click Blue Ball Pen Pack of – 30
Montex Mega Top Ball Pen, Blue – Pack of 10
Parker Vector Gold Trim Roller Ball Pen and Ball Pen Luxury Gift Set, Blue Ink
BIC Cristal Fine Ball Pen Set – Pack of 60 (Multicolour)
Classmate Octane Ball Pen (Blue)- Pack of 10
Best Ball Pen in India 2022
- The initial one on our list of Best Ball Pen in India is Cello Technotip, titled the “Best Overall.” It is the oldest and best ball pen for general use. Moreover, Cello is a promising company; you can trust this company blindly. Additionally, the ink won’t dry out and stop suddenly. It is long-lasting, durable, pocket-friendly, and gives a smooth flow. Furthermore, the vital aspect of this pen is its Elasto grip, which is made of elastic and provides a perfect grip.
The color of the ink is vivacious and easily visible, and its body is very lightweight. Additionally, you feel no pressure while using it, and it will glide smoothly without being rough. Furthermore, it is “Use and Throw” and the most trustworthy pen. Usually, when you buy a new pen, it gives a radiant look of ink, and after some use, it will provide the best color but not with Cello Technotip; it offers excellent quality from the first use.
The Lubriflow ink mechanism writes without giving a stain on the page or the next one. It is not like other “Use and Throw” pens that leave a lot of stain on pages. Moreover, it lasts for an extended period with exceptional smoothness of writing. Furthermore, it gives the best experience of writing at an affordable price.
- An excellent elastic grip
- Lubriflow ink system
- Very light in weight and durable
- The packs provide five refills mong 20 pens
- Next up, we have Pentonic by Linc, a known brand for pen manufacturing. If you want a pen to write your journal, diary, in exams, or want to do scribbling, this pen is the best choice. Moreover, it comes in many different variants of colors, and even colored pens have the same cost. Additionally, it has a ballpoint tip of 0.7mm that gives smooth writing.
It is a very stylish looking pen as it comes with a black matte finish that will suit your style and likings. Moreover, it is lightweight and waterproof that ensures that your writing does not spoil due to water. Additionally, it has a German ink flow technology that provides an ultra-low viscosity of the ink. It does not leave any stain of ink on the paper.
It does not have an elastic grip but has a unique modern technology grip, which gives an excellent grip. Additionally, it will not make your finger sweaty like an elastic grip. The color provided by this ink is very great. Moreover, it lasts for an extended period and is useful for essential writings. It is very durable and stylish, a perfect combination for you that provides thick and dense writing.
- Stylish and cool
- Lightweight and does not spill ink
- 0.7mm ballpoint tip
- Have to apply pressure while writing
- The next one on the list is excellent for writing; it provides great flow. Moreover, it is one of the finest pens available in the market. It can be quite expensive, but the money you invest in this pen is worth it. Additionally, it has a 0.5mm ball Tungsten carbide that is fully covered with stainless steel. It has a Japanese flow system that gives super smooth writing.
It has a thickness of 188-M UBA and has a thick feeling of ink. Additionally, it is excellent for writers, students, and artists. The color of ball ink shows an appearance just like a gel ink, and it does not leave any stain marks on pages. Furthermore, this technology is futuristic and gives a smooth flow with great quality. It is quite heavy and requires pressure, but that is okay for a great texture.
It dries pretty quickly and does not allow the smear of the ink. It has an Acetal tip with an air cushion mechanism that provides smoothness. Moreover, the nib is the same as stylus pens and gives a different standard in pens. You will be relieved about the worry that the pen will stop in the middle of an exam.
- The 188-M thickness and 0.5mm Tungsten carbide ball
- The style of the nib is unique.
- Japanese ink system
- Cannot know how long will it last
- Nataraj, a brand you had already heard of, provides the best pen back when it was not known to people. It started with the experimenting pen industry, which turned out to be one of the most successful brands of pen. Additionally, the reason for this tremendous success is providing a pen at a lower cost with good quality. Moreover, it has its brand design that is unique and trendy.
It writes smoothly and does not have any issues with rough writing or ink flow. Moreover, the ink won’t dry out even if the cap is kept open and don’t use it frequently. Additionally, it is long-lasting and can be refilled. It is a perfect and fantastic product at such a low price. Furthermore, it is lightweight and readily available in the market.
The ink is rich and dense in color, which will allow great handwriting. It is the cheapest among many pens and improves your writing. Moreover, it is a product of Nataraj company; it is durable and trustworthy.
- Cheapest pen
- Can get a refill when ink gets over
- Comfortable to use
- Not much stylish
- The next one on the list, we have a ball pen by Reynolds, which is a renowned company in the field of stationery. The unique feature of it is that it is suitable for everyone. Moreover, it is a very stylish pen, and it can add on to your personality. It has a full rubberized body that gives a good grip and a matte finish. Additionally, it will look exquisite when placed in a shirt’s pocket, and it seems fine for every situation.
It looks like a professional pen, which leaves a good impression. The excellent grip and fresh matte finish make it look fashionable and trendsetter. Additionally, it provides an extraordinary smooth flow of ink due to its unique ink flow technology. Furthermore, it has two different colors that are blue and blank ink.
It is a retractable type of pen that does not have any cap and is super light in weight. Additionally, it is excellent for soft writing and all kinds of writing. The beautiful colors make the look decent and pleasing.
- It is Stylish
- The ink does not dry out.
- Whole rubberized body
- It is quite costly
- A great pen by Flair, perfect for daily use. It comes in different colors and has an attractive body. Additionally, it is affordable and super light in weight. It comes in a 30 units pack that will be enough for an extended period. Moreover, it is a retractable pen and has light blue ink.
It writes pretty smoothly and can be useful for studying, improving your handwriting techniques. Additionally, it is handy and can be carried around easily. It is made of plastic and can also be on the side of easily breakable. Furthermore, it has a perfect grip and is decent for daily use.
- It comes in various colors.
- Perfect for daily use
- Easily breakable
- The next one on the list is a good budget pen by Montex. Besides the price range, it is useful and comfortable to use. It has a stainless steel grip that consists of German Fluid Ink, which gives very smooth writing. Moreover, it has a Swiss carbide needle tip that is not delicate and very durable and can withstand multiple drops and falls.
It has an acupressure grip that provides excellent comfort. Additionally, it has a stainless steel cap and is available in four different vibrant colors. It is an improved version with a great nib that offers a good color of ink and smooth writing flow. Additionally, it has a needle-shaped tip, making it easy to view what you are writing.
- It has a stainless steel acupressure grip.
- German fluid ink
- Swiss carbide needle-shaped tip
- The body is of plastic, so it is not that durable.
- A brand that is made in India of Parker vector Gold that is a blue ballpoint pen. It can be a great luxury gift set and is long-lasting. Additionally, it has a warranty of 2 years against any defect by the manufacturer. Moreover, the set consists of two pens – one is a capped type, and one is of twist mechanism. It has a fine tip and has a blue refill.
It is very stylish and gives an elegant and premium look. It adds to the personality of the user. Additionally, it is gold plated that makes it look smart and decent. Moreover, it is effortless to use and a convenient option. It is an excellent match for a luxury and superior range, providing the highest quality to its user.
- Blue ballpoint pen
- Two years of warranty against manufacturing defects
- Gift set of two pen types
- It is expensive
- The next one is by BIC that has a wide variety of colors. Additionally, it has a 0.8mm point that is very nice for people who want a thin line, which is precise. Moreover, it has colors of exceptional quality, and style remains the same in all. Furthermore, it has a sleek design and lasts for a long time. It is super durable, and it can write up to 3.5 km in black and blue.
It has a translucent orange design that provides maximum efficiency. Moreover, it is made by the minimum amount of materials, and the best part is that NF certifies it. It is environment friendly as approved by NF. Additionally, it has a precision of 0.36mm line width. It has matching caps and provides the best performance.
- Unmatched precision
- Very affordable
- Eco-friendly and certified by NF
- Not that strong as made of minimal materials
- To end it off on the list of Best Ball Pen in India, the last one is by Classmate, a renowned brand in India. Additionally, It gives two times longer writing experience. Moreover, it provides smooth writing due to the great consistency of ink. It has a stylish sculpted design and makes it look very trendy. Furthermore, it gives a fast writing pace and improves writing.
It has a textured grip for good and firm grasp, which will make it comfortable to use. It is made in India and has a full plastic body. It is lightweight, so it is easy to balance and write with a magnificent and smooth flow.
- Two times longer writing experience
- Fast writing and good grip
- It is a plastic body, so it is not very durable.
Buying Guide for Best Ball Pen in India
A ball pen should be of the best quality and features to have excellent handwriting and writing with excitement. There are some features which are extremely important to look for in a ball pen they are as follows:
- The Material
The critical aspect of a pen’s durability depends on its body material. It relies on how durable the material and the strength of the body is. The sleek lines and high strength are mainly found in metal bodies like brass, nickel, or chrome. Also, many budget-friendly plastic bodies are durable enough for high use. Moreover, it depends on your usage and how you treat the pen.
- The Style
Style is necessary for revealing your personality through your choice. It can act as a statement for professionals, and it matters which type of pen you use and carry around. Moreover, a reflection of personality is an important part that should not be ignored. Three traditional types of ballpen are available in the market- Click, Cap, and Twist.
The famous name of these click pens is tik-tok pens. They are called so because of the clicking they make while you click it to start writing and click it again to end. Additionally, this sound is produced by the pressing spring at the bottom side of the body attached. In many pens, the tips get locked by tip lock, and when you are done writing, you just have to push the latch and release it.
Advantage of click pen:
- The storage of ink cartridges is inside the pen barrel, and thus it prevents accidental writing or any leaking, which might damage documents, books, or even clothes.
A disadvantage of click pen:
- The sound this pen produces can be distracting and annoying to you or someone in the library/working around you.
Pen’s Cap or Cover for the nib of a pen helps protect the pen after use. It can be used to hang it on your shirt, as a paperweight or attached to the book’s top to act as a bookmark and avoid movement of the page.
Advantage of Cap pen:
- The caps play an important role in preventing the degradation of pen’s quality and preventing leakage of ink on clothes or paper.
Disadvantage of Cap pen:
- There is a worry of the cap getting lost as it is small and not attached to the body.
A Twist pen is heavyweight, and it adds to the sense of style/ it can be opened with a twist style. You can open it when you want by a twist and close it when not needed.
Advantage of Twist pen:
- It prevents leakage of ink on clothes and documents.
A disadvantage of Twist pen:
- The weight of the pen is hefty, which may lead to discomfort in writing due to heavy load.
- The Feel
The feeling of a pen is according to your preference. The feel of a pen, while you are holding it, describes how much the usage will be and how much you will love and appreciate it. The common aspect regarding the feel of a pen are:
The grip of a pen is the area where we hold the pen and write. There are many types of grip like non-slip rubber surfaces; ribbed comfort holds, which makes the experience of writing great.
The weight of the material is significant to note. Additionally, metal pens weigh more than plastic pens and which makes plastic pens easy to use. Moreover, heavyweight can be a problem as it will affect the writing’s stability and not keep it steady.
It is determined by the comfort provided while you are writing with a pen on paper. The balance depends on the size of the hand holding the pen and the position in which you hold it.
There are two types of color most common variant for writing: black and blue. Both colors are allowed in government documents. Moreover, the blue ink looks unique and is recognized better for legal documents and business professions.
- Tip Size Of the Pen
The tip size of the pen depends on the purpose of writing. Additionally, the tip size of 0.3 mm gives the finest detailed writing and can also be rough. You may feel you are scratching the pen on the paper and especially on textured paper.
- Conical Vs. Needle Tipped Pens
It is based on the look of the pen that determines which one you will prefer. Moreover, the needle tip helps to reduce the obstruction to view what you are writing. Furthermore, needle tips are more delicate than conical ones, so it would be best to use conical for frequent use.
The smoothness of writing provided by a pen determines the comfort, so smoothness is the key. Moreover, smoothness depends on other factors like the type of pen, tip size, the composition of the ink, etc.
The darkness of a pen is an essential and game-changing aspect for writing geeks who love to write. It depends on tip size and ink composition. Additionally, the tip size makes the ink available. Moreover, a tip size of 0.3mm removes less ink and gives less darkness. Sometimes, the ink composition makes a difference in writing as a small tip size can also produce great darkness.
It should feel right, balance properly, proper grip, great material, and appropriate material weight make it comfortable and easy to use. A pen should be convenient, which will enhance your handwriting and will give a great pace at writing.
There are often trails of ink making a track effect a railroad which looks very dull and annoying such pens should be avoided. It is due to the tip of the pen-pushing the ink away as it rolls.
- Drying Time
It is often a problem when it doesn’t dry soon; it will smear by our hand and looks ugly and shabby.
This feature makes the pen safe to use as the water spilled can not ruin your work. These waterproof pens are accommodating and are travel friendly in moist and rain. Moreover, this might lead to a decrease in the smoothness of pens.
To sum it up, we discussed the top brands and models of a ballpen and the features required in the Best Ball Pen in India. In this article, you will find the perfect match of ballpen, which is durable, inexpensive, smooth, and of high quality. The buying guide will help you to have knowledge about the exact features and uniqueness required.