Isn’t it wonderful to be able to preserve your memories with a camera and easily film all of your cycling or car racing or other extreme sports where your phone might be at risk?
Because action cameras are light but built of materials that make them durable and resistant, they may be used in settings where a smartphone or tablet would certainly be destroyed, such as underwater.
Action cameras have become one of the most popular choices for anybody looking for a compact, wide-angle camera that can be easily placed on bicycles, automobiles, drones, and even helmets.
Top 7 Best Action Cameras Under 5000
Procus Viper 16 MP 4K HD
SJCAM SJ4000 Air
So, that was an overview of the best action cameras on our list. Now that we’ve given you a basic idea, let’s move on to the detailed descriptions. Read till the end to also find a buying guide that will help you consider the most important factors in buying the best action cameras under 5000.
1. Amigo AC-11
- 12MP High-resolution Lens
- 720p HD Image with a wide-angle lens
- IP68 waterproof housing; waterproof up to 30 Meters
- 2-inch LCD screen
- Built-in microphone
- Supports micro SD Card (not included) up to 32 GB
- 900mah lithium battery
- 1-year Brand warranty against any manufacturing defect
- EIS image stabilization technology
The AC11 has a 12 MP HD camera lens that takes more than clear photos and captures all of your memories in high resolution, allowing you to relive each snap.
Because of its wide-angle lens, you can fit more into the frame, making it ideal for photographing subjects like broad vistas or confined interiors.
Aside from being waterproof, what else would you want in a camera? This action camera is aterproof up to 30 meters, so you may use it when swimming, surfing, snorkeling, or deep-sea diving.
While driving, riding, walking, trekking, or camping, EIS aids with image stabilization. You can capture movies with excellent stability, giving you a real action camera experience.
A 2-inch non-touch LCD screen is included with the Amigo AC11. Its brilliant resolution allows you to see good images/video even in dim light, underwater, in the snow, in direct sunshine, and so on.
The camera has a charging time of only 1.5 hours and a recording time of up to 2.5 hours, thanks to a 900mah Lithium battery.
- Supports Micro SD card of up to 32 GB.
- Night vision works well
- Stabilization can fluctuate
2. Xmate Stunt
- Dual Screen, 16MP Camera
- Water-Resistant up to 30M
- 2-inch HD LCD display
- 120-degrees ultra-wide-angle fisheye lens
- Comes 2.4G remote control
- Detachable 900mAh battery
- 90min non-stop shooting after full charge
- Supports micro SD memory card (expandable up to 64GB max)
- Built-in mic & speaker
- USB 2.0 & Micro USB port
- 1-year Warranty
This wonderful small 4K sports camera produces professional-looking video that is bright and clear, as well as excellent high-resolution still photographs.
Go ahead and video yourself swimming, water skiing, surfing, diving, and so on with
Stunt sports camera which is built for adventure, allowing you to shoot up to 30 meters deep underwater thanks to its rugged waterproof shell.
When the camera is mounted on the wrist, selfie stick, or helmet, it is equipped with a 2.4G remote control (not waterproof), which allows you to shoot freely as it remotely controls up to 10 meters during recording or shooting.
The Xmate Stunt has a rechargeable 900mAh battery that can record for up to 90 minutes nonstop, allowing you to do new things without worrying about the battery running out.
It also features a 120-degree fisheye lens, which gives it a broader field of vision than a 100- or 90-degree lens. This means that you’ll be able to capture every detail with unrivaled clarity.
This action camera may also be used to capture your journey as a car dash camera.
- Dual display
- Not touchscreen
The 16MP CMOS sensor for this camera enables high-resolution video and picture capture, offering good image quality. The lens is wide-angle, with a fixed 170-degree aperture that can’t be adjusted, and a digital zoom of 4x.
There are several different sorts of shooting settings available with this action cam. slow-motion, time-lapse at various intervals, timed self-timer, loop filming, and more are all conceivable.
This camera, which is designed for adventure, can shoot up to 30 meters deep underwater owing to its robust waterproof casing, which allows you to take it underwater without fear of harm.
- Waterproof casing
- Possibility of intervention
4. SJCAM SJ4000
- Water-resistant up to 30 meters
- Support Wi-Fi function
- Viewing Angle: 170 degree
- Audio: Built-in MIC and Speaker
- Charging Time: About 3hours
- Battery Capacity: 900 mAh
- Battery Life (Approx.): 90 minutes
- Video Recording Mode: Loop Recording
- Burst Mode: 3/5/10 photos per second
- Time Lapse
- Auto Power Off
Without post-production, the camera can catch exactly what you want. It allows you to capture up to 170 degrees on your camera, allowing you to obtain the image you’ve always wanted.
This camera comes with a stylish and robust waterproof casing that allows you to shoot water activities without concern. Its weather-resistant hardshell design protects your camera from the elements.
Nobody enjoys having to struggle with large-format photos and movies on a computer or via the internet. SJCAM’s SJ4000 12MP Wi-Fi Action Camera employs wifi technology which makes it simple to upload photos and movies to a computer or to the internet through Wi-Fi.
It also offers a full HD recording resolution of 1920 x 1080 and its WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) helps you to capture warm and interesting photos with a lot of detail.
- Waterproof casing
- Wifi and video quality
- Audio recording quality
With this camera, you can shoot a wide enough perspective to capture beautiful landscapes, thanks to the 140-degree wide-angle lens.
With a sensor that can shoot video at a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 FullHD and a frame rate of 60 frames per second, you can easily obtain the shot you want in high quality.
Don’t let the fear of damaging your camera stop you from diving into the water. This camera has a stylish and durable waterproof casing that allows you to shoot water activities without fear of damaging the camera. The camera is protected from the elements by its weather-resistant hardshell design.
With a 6-month warranty, you have the opportunity to correct any errors or flaws and have the camera replaced, ensuring your complete trust in them.
- 140-degree wide-angle
- Battery backup could have been better
6. Amigo AC-40
- 2-inch LCD screen
- Built-in microphone
- Air-tight waterproof housing; Effective up to 30 ATM
- 120-degree wide lens
- Battery: 900mah Lithium battery
- Charge time: 1.5 hours
- Record time: up to 2.5 hours
- Built-in Wi-Fi for internet connectivity
- Warranty Details: 1-year manufacturer warranty
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a simple way to broadcast and transfer your photos? With the built-in wifi function, you can connect your camera to your phone or the public internet for direct video and photo streaming.
With the aid of a wide-angle lens, you can easily fit more in one frame, allowing you to capture subjects like broad vistas or confined interiors.
Leave your phone at home and record the true grandeur of the mountains with this amigo, which features a 16 MP camera and a UHD camera lens that captures pictures that are as close to genuine as possible and provides a truly high-quality experience.
This action camera is waterproof up to 30 meters, so you may use it when swimming, surfing, snorkeling, or deep-sea diving.
- Image stabilization feature
- Battery backup is not up to the mark
This model does include a CMOS sensor that lets you capture photographs with a resolution of up to 16MP, which is higher than that of many modern smartphones.
Having a waterproof camera allows you to take beautiful photos underwater without fear of harm. Because this action camera is completely waterproof up to 30 meters, you may use it while swimming, surfing, or even deep-sea diving and relive the experience in the future by watching the videos you recorded.
This action camera allows you to capture high-definition movies and photos in different resolution settings, as well as include multiple shooting modes for a high-quality experience in every snap.
- Durable waterproof housing
- Integrating multiple shooting modes
- Image stabilization is not up to the mark
Action cameras are tiny cameras that are intended to endure any situation, particularly when participating in extreme activities.
Choosing the right action camera allows you to easily capture and video all of your extreme hobbies, such as swimming and car races may be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve got you covered with a list of features to analyze before purchasing one.
There are a few things to consider when purchasing an action camera:
- Resolution: You’ll want your action camera to take high-resolution photos and movies so you can remember your adventure. Almost all devices support the Full HD standard at the very least (1920 x 1080p). Typically, at least one lesser format, such as 1280 x 720p, is also available.
- Wide-angle: From a tight 90 degrees to a considerably larger 170 degrees, the field of view is variable. The field of vision on some of the newer versions may be adjusted. It is important to have wide angles so that you can shoot a wide enough perspective to capture beautiful landscapes.
- Frames per second: The majority of action cameras record at 30 frames per second, which is plenty for almost everyone. If you want to capture extreme sports or fast-paced footage, you’ll want to look for action cameras that can record at 120 to 240 frames per second and produce slow-motion films.
- Image Stabilization: The stabilization of physical elements such as the lens or image sensor is referred to as image stabilization. You receive a clean and stable output with both movies and pictures, without sacrificing quality or field of vision.
- Integrated audio: Because live audio is such an important element of a subjective video, the great majority of action cameras have at least one microphone on the front of the camera to get high-quality sound when shooting.
- Connectivity: It’s also crucial to think about how and how much an action camera can link to other devices and the internet so that you can easily transfer and stream your videos and pictures.
Wi-Fi is incorporated into action cameras, allowing you to operate the camera using an app on your smartphone or tablet. They also include a Bluetooth connection, which may be used to shoot photographs or movies with compatible external remotes.
- Waterproof housing: If you want to take footage underwater, you’ll need to invest in waterproof housing. Some of the newer models may enable waterproofing without the housing, so make sure to double-check before you buy.
- Some housings and cameras can be used underwater, but only to a limited extent. A waterproof action camera will be able to resist all of your extreme water sports while recording everything in the waterproof excellent definition.
Choosing the Right Action Camera
We understand how tough it may be to pick an action camera for your extreme activities amid so many alternatives. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the top 7 best action cameras under 5000 in India that we believe would be the ideal fit for you and your action sport, such as swimming, diving, or car racing, and would provide you with the necessary expertise. It will be straightforward for you to choose depending on the specifications and features offered by the items in the preceding list.