Searching for the best Air Conditioner? You are on the right spot. In this article we will provide detailed information about the best AC Under 40,000 in India.
We will be providing you a glimpse of how to check which is the right AC for you. Here we have a list of all the air conditioners you can consider and which are within your budget.
We have included in this list a variety of air conditioners to suit your needs. From windows, AC to split AC and portable AC. All of these air conditioners cost less than 40000.
List of #6 to best ACs Under 40000 in India
The Panasonic 1.5 Ton Capacity 5 Star Wi-Fi Twin Cool Inverter Split AC
The Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 3 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split AC
The Voltas 1.4 Ton 5 Star Inverter Adjustable Split AC
The IFB 1.5 Ton Capacity 5 Star Split Inverter AC
Samsung 1.5 Ton Capacity 3 Star Inverter Split AC
The Panasonic 1 Ton capacity 5 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split Air Conditioner
These were the collection in which we have included the best Air Conditioners under 40000 in India. We have mentioned the product description along with the price to evaluate the best qualities among the most suitable prices.
Best AC under 40000 in India – A Depth Review Of Top Brands
Living in a hot place is not easy. The sweat, the tiredness, and the work; all of them makes you feel a lot worse than the situation you are already into. In such cases, using an air conditioner could be the best option to make you feel fresh and cold. So that you can work and chill at the same time. So, let’s hop into the detailed description and learn everything about each of them separately.
- Inverter AC with 1.5-ton capacity
- BEE rating is 5, ISEER rating is 4.7
- The coil of the condenser of the Air Conditioner is made of copper
- Equipped with Wi-Fi
- The indoor unit weighs 11 kg and the outdoor unit weighs 27 kg
- It has a twin cool inverter
Topping the list of best ACs under 40000 in India is Panasonic 1.5 ton 5-star Wi-fi twin cool inverter split AC.
Priced at INR 39,999.00, this model has amazing features at a very affordable rate. It has wi-fi-enabled features and can be controlled by voice through Alexa or Google Assistant. The coil is made of copper and has anti-corrosive properties.
It is furnished with bluefin technology to make it more durable even in humid regions. The product comes with a 1-year warranty, 5-year warranty on the PCB, and 10 years warranty on the compressor.
- The design is beautiful with a clean finish
- Manufactured in India
- The product seems very sturdy
- Comes with voice control functionality
- Claims to be operable without stabilizer
- There is no protective grill panel on the outdoor unit
- Could have had horizontal oscillations features too
- Inverter AC with 1.5-ton capacity
- BEE rating is 3 star, ISEER rating is 3.90
- It has a copper coil in the condenser or improved cooling
- The refrigerant gas used is R32 which is environment friendly
- Comes with an indoor unit weighing 10 kg and an outdoor unit weighing 25 kg
- It can function without a stabilizer
The second on our list of best ACs under 40000 in India is Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 3-star wi-fi inverter split AC. It is well suited for middle-sized rooms, and has coils in the condenser made up of copper for improved cooling and lesser maintenance.
The model comes with IntelliSense inverter technology and can even function at temperatures as high as 50 degrees celsius. The AC has 10 convertible modes in a single unit. It has self-cleaning features and functionalities.
It can function without the installation of a separate stabilizer. The refrigerant used in this AC is R32. So, it is environmentally friendly. As the name of the product suggests, it comes with Wi-fi enabled features.
The weight of the indoor unit is 10 kgs and the outdoor unit weighs 25 kgs. The product comes with a warranty of 1 year. There is also a warranty of 1 year on the condenser and 1 year on the compressor.
- The product is easy to install
- Has a sleek and beautiful design
- Cools at a very fast rate
- Has IntelliSense technology to improve compressor performance
- Offers remarkable features on a budget
- The remote is not perfectly responsive
- In some regions, you might face issues with servicing
- 1.4-ton inverter AC suitable for middle-sized rooms.
- BEE rating is 5, ISEER rating is 3.168
- It has a copper coil in the condenser for improved performance and cooling.
- Uses R32 as refrigerant which does not deplete the ozone layer and is friendly for the environment
- Comes with an adjustable mode to offer apt cooling even in small rooms without consuming more energy
- Claims to function without a stabilizer
This air conditioner from Voltas can be the best buy with the outstanding features it offers under your budget. This is a 1.4 ton AC and is best suited for rooms that are neither too big nor too small. It offers noiseless operations and is energy efficient with a BEE rating of 5 stars.
It has the function of regulating the fan speed for giving you the best feels. It is ideal for regions where the temperature goes up to 50 degrees celsius. The AC claims to function perfectly even at 52 degrees celsius.
This AC is equipped with a dehumidifier and air purification system for the best experience. It also has dust filters to keep the air of your room clean.
The product has an indoor unit, an outdoor unit, an interconnecting pipe, a remote, a user manual, and a warranty card. The AC has a warranty of 1 year on the product and 4 years on the compressor.
- Noiseless functioning
- Instant cooling
- The remote functions efficiently
- The model is very energy efficient
- It has a sleep mode for the most user ambient experience
- No wi-fi feature enabled
- Company service policies are quite poor
- 1.5 ton AC ideal for middle-sized rooms with an area under 150 square feet
- The coils of the condenser of the AC are made of copper
- BEE rating is 5, ISEER rating is 4.62
- It has twin inverter technology with HD compressors for uniform cooling of the room
- This AC claims to cool at temperatures as high as 58 degrees celsius
- The refrigerant used is R32 which is friendly for the environment
Initially priced at INR 59,490, it is now available on Amazon at INR 39,019. This air conditioner from IFB is one of the best ACs under 40000 in India. You can buy this AC for its sturdy body and sensational features.
This AC is manufactured in India. This 1.5 ton AC has a nose production level of 39 dB. Available in white color, the item weighs 5 kgs. It has a twin inverter system and HD cooling for uniform cooling.
The AC claims to be functional at torrid temperatures like 58 degrees celsius. It has two-way cooling which is one of the attractive features as very few ACs at this price offer this. It has 2 gold fins for improved performance.
There is a nano-tek coating that prevents the exposed evaporator tubes from corrosion. It has a silver coating on the ODU which protects it from dust and UV rays.
There is a one-year warranty on the product which can be extended to a 4-year super warranty if you pay INR 899 more. It has a 4-year warranty on ODU and PCB and ten years warranty on the compressor.
- It cools effectively even at high temperatures
- Very affordable.
- Comes with HD cooling
- It has a dehumidifier and anti-bacterial filters.
- Environment friendly
- Does not come with copper wire for installation
- The installation is not free
- 1.5 ton AC suitable for rooms from 111 to 150 square feet
- BEE rating is 3, ISEER rating is 3.71
- The coil of the condenser of this AC is made of copper for lower maintenance and improved cooling
- Has auto-clean features
- The refrigerant used R32 which is eco-friendly
- Comes with 5 cooling modes to choose from
Not including ACs from Samsung in the list of Best ACs under 40000 in India would not be possible. With their awesome range of air conditioners at affordable prices, Samsung has made it to the list.
This inverter split AC comes with 5 different cooling options, so you can choose according to your convenience. It is ideal for middle-sized rooms. The model has power-saving features so your electricity bill does not affect your monthly budget.
It has inverter technology that cuts down voltage fluctuations. It cools faster with its wide blades and inlet. It is equipped with dehumidifiers and anti-bacterial filters. The noise production level of this model is 43 dB.
The product comes with an outdoor unit, an indoor unit, 2 batteries, a remote, a warranty card, and a user manual. The product has a warranty of 1 year on the product, one year warranty on the condenser, ten years warranty on the compressor, one year warranty on PCB, and gas recharge.
- Offers fast cooling
- Installation services are quite quick and good
- Ideal for a middle-sized room
- Delivery is quick
- Comes with anti-bacterial and dust filters for healthier air
- It is very noisy
- Does not have a horizontal swing feature
- It is a 1 ton AC suitable for small-sized rooms
- It has copper coils in the condenser for durable functioning even in humid regions
- It has wi-fi functionality; works with Alexa and Google Assistant instructions
- BEE rating of the product is 5, ISEER rating is 4.6
- The AC can function perfectly without a stabilizer
- Comes with a blue coating to prevent corrosion
From one of the best Japanese brands, Panasonic, this air conditioner priced at INR 34,990 can be your choice if you are looking for too many characteristics in an AC at an affordable rate. This 1 ton AC is ideal if your room has an area of less than 120 square feet.
It has wi-fi connectivity and works on voice control and through Alexa and Google Assistant commands. It has anti-corrosion technology for longer life. The noise production level is 37 dB. The model is inbuilt with air purifiers, dehumidifiers, and turbo cooling mode.
The product has an indoor unit, an outdoor unit, a remote, a user manual, and a warranty card. The product has a warranty of one year, it comes with 5 years warranty on PCB and 10 years warranty on the compressor.
You can consider buying this AC for its excellent customer care services and durable features.
- It is energy-efficient, consumes minimal energy
- Least noise production
- Fast delivery and installation
- Comes with wi-fi connectivity and voice recognition features
- Excellent performance
- There is no option to hide the display, it is always visible
Buying Guide to Best AC Under 40,000 in India
Air conditioners have become an indispensable item of an Indian household. The broiling temperature in India has made it compulsory even for an Indian middle-class family to buy air conditioners. We are well aware that everyone cannot afford to go over budget to buy an AC. So, we have got you the whole list of the best ACs under 40000 in India.
Before we proceed on to our list of best ACs under 40000 in India, have a look at our buying guide. From the ocean of air conditioners, you should know how to choose the right air conditioner for you. And we will help you with that.
Besides the cooling capacity, you should be checking the filtration system, remote control feature, and even the servicing and warranty policies of the company for that model. Confused? Don’t worry, you got us.
Before buying an AC, you also need to consider the size of your room and the standard temperature of your region. Like, if you have a small room, you can go for an Air conditioner with lower capacity or a ton and vice versa. Likewise, if you live in a city like Bangalore where the temperature is moderate throughout the year, you can opt for an AC with lower capacity. And if you live in a state like Rajasthan, you should be buying an AC with more capacity.
You also need to check how power-efficient and energy-efficient your AC is. The BEE rating of your AC is considered when checking energy efficiency. The more the rating out of five, the more is its efficiency. Similarly, there is an ISEER rating. The higher the rating, the greater is the power efficiency of the AC. If you want to buy the most efficient AC, go for one with a 5-star rating.
Inverter AC or a Non-Inverter AC?
Inverter ACs are better at monitoring the frequency of alternating current as compared to non-inverter ACs. Hence, we would suggest you choose inverter ACs over non inverter ones. Some benefits of inverter AC over non-inverter AC are given below-
- It more eco-friendly
- Power consumption is very less.
- Better with temperature regulation.
Which AC type is apt for you?
From the three primary types of air conditioners available in the market, you must know what you exactly need.
Let us discuss them in detail.
These types of ACs require installation on thick walls due to their hefty size and structure. As the name suggests, they have to set up a window. All the components of window ACs are integrated into a single system.
- Considerably cheap
- Installation is easier
- They are noisy
- Big and hefty
In split AC, the compressor and heat dissipation coils are in a different unit and are installed outside the house. However, you can’t install your indoor and outdoor too far as it will negatively affect the efficiency.
- Easy to operate
- Less noisy
- Difficult installation
- Coolant leaks are frequent
Similar to windows AC, they have all the components integrated together in a single unit. It comes with a standing unit and can easily be moved. It is ideal for places where you don’t want to install windows or split AC.
- Easy to set up and carry around the house
- Can be used for small spaces
- Cannot cool larger rooms
Choosing a coil for your AC
There are two types of material of which AC compressor coils are primarily made-
- Aluminum Coils
- Copper Coils
Even though the aluminum coil is cheaper than the copper coil, the latter is preferred because of its anti-corrosion, heat conduction properties, and higher strength.
Other prominent feature to look out for
Air conditioners also come with anti-bacterial filters. This helps clean air by filtering out seasonal pollen grains in the air, allergens, and some bacterial agents. Anti-bacterial filters in AC are thus beneficial for your health.
- Filtration against dust: There are AC equipped with anti-dust filters. They have meshes that trap the dust floating in the air. These meshes have to be cleaned once in a while.
- Room heating feature: Air conditioners that are functional in winters are also available in the market these days. These have built-in heaters which keep the room warm and comfy in winters.
- Self-Clean functionality: Some air conditioners come with auto clean which prevents bacteria from forming in the internal components of the AC and increases its efficiency.
Above, we have provided the list of best AC under 40000 in India. If you have a budget of 40000 and want the best air conditioner with effective customer care services, we hope that we have satisfied you. We have presented you with the top models from the top brands in India that will suffice your needs and help you know what is apt for you.