A cool and calm environment in our home is a necessity. To find the Best Ac in India, we will help you through this article. Moreover, it is necessary for a comfortable and relaxed living in the climatic conditions of India. Read the article thoroughly and find your perfect match. Furthermore, to be cool, get an air conditioner.
LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Dual Inverter Split AC (Copper, KS-Q18HNZD, White, Hi Grooved Copper)
Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper JTKJ50TV White)
Hitachi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (CopperKASHIKOI 5100x RSB518HBEA.Z White)
Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, BS-5CNHW18PAFU, White)
Voltas 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, SAC_185V_JZJ, White)
Carrier 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper ESKO NEO HYBRIDJET INV R32CAI18EK5R39F0 White)
Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Twin Cool Inverter Split AC (Copper CS/CU-NU18WKYW White)
Sanyo 1.5 Ton 5 Star Dual Inverter Wide Split AC (Copper SI/SO-15T5SCIC White)
Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, 1.5T 3DCOOL SWING PRO 3S COPR INVERTER, White)
Samsung 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Alloy AR18NV3HLTRStar Flower White)
Best Ac in India 2021
Best Pick in AC
- The first one in our list of Best Ac in India is a 1.5 Ton 5 Star rating AC by LG. The split Ac compressor can cool rooms of 200 sq ft. Additionally, it ensures to give a significant cooling effect quickly and efficiently. It has a dual rotary compressor that consumes energy. Furthermore, LG is a renowned electronic brand that provides an excellent quality of products. Moreover, it has an Ocean Black anti-corrosive treatment that helps the best in Indian climatic conditions and protects the coils from rusting.
It works in a 4-step energy control system and maintains the operating capacity from 40% to 80% that saves your electricity bill. Additionally, it makes no noise or a sound of just 31 decibels, which is the same as a whisper. Moreover, it has a one year warranty on all of its components and a ten-year warranty on the compressor that includes a gas refill. Furthermore, a warning system indicates a low level of gas.
It has a dehumidifier that is great for monsoons and reduces the humidity from 90%(bad) to 70% (comfy). It just cools in 2 minutes and will provide the best air quality and make the atmosphere cool and calm.
- Highly durable
- Anti Corrosive Treatment
- Silent operation
- Cannot control via smartphone
- Daikin is known for its high performance and is a pricey model in the Indian Market. It has a Power Chill mode that allows the room to have maximum cooling and goes back to energy-saving mode. Additionally, it has a cooling effect that can cool an entire room in just a few minutes. The optimized 3D airflow system makes it throw air in both directions vertically and horizontally, which helps to have cool air in every corner.
It has an energy consumption of 767 units every year a great deal and saves your money. Moreover, it is expensive while buying it but makes the whole operation cheap as it consumes two units per day. Furthermore, it has a five-star rating and has a super excellent quality. It uses R32 refrigerant gas that is absolutely environment friendly and keeps your room cool.
- Low energy consumption
- Can cool the room quickly by full capacity initially
- Variable speed compressor
- It has a 5-year warranty on the compressor.
- The next one we have is a split AC of Hitachi that has superior technology and provides excellent cooling. It has a wide-angle deflection mechanism that supplies the air as far as 150 sq ft. Additionally, it has copper condenser coils that allow lower power consumption and maximum energy efficiency. The innovative technological solutions have made it a unique one.
The use of Tropical Inverter Technology allows the AC to function properly in hot summers. Additionally, it has a convenient On/Off timer and enables the machine to automatically turn it off when the whole room is cooled down. It provides uniform cooling and has R410A gas. Furthermore, it offers a high quality of performance and efficiency.
The remote has a light added to it, which will enable you to operate it even in the dark without switching all lights.
- It is cost-effective and effortless to install
- It provides quiet operation.
- It has a wide-angle deflection.
- It only has a five-year warranty on the compressor.
Premium Pick Ac
- It has a 5-star rating and has a split AC. Additionally, it is a product of Blue Star, reliable and trustworthy when it comes to air conditioners. It has a one year warranty on the whole product, one year on condenser and ten years on the compressor. Moreover, it has a Precision cooling technology that provides an excellent quality of cooling. It has a Dual Rotor Inverter Technology that provides cooling quickly and has exceptional durability.
Additionally, it has a Brushless DC motor that is best for ACs, especially for Motor Control technology. It has seven filters that reduce airborne pollutants and increases comfort. Furthermore, it has an iFeel mode that ensures complete comfort around you.
It has a self-cleaning technology that prevents any kind of moisture, mold, or dust particles in an AC. It has a Turbo cooling feature that makes it quick and effective in just a few minutes. Moreover, the self-diagnosis feature alerts you if any fault is there in operation immediately. Lastly, it has an Auto Restart with a memory function that allows the machine to start with the last setting adjusted in case of power cuts.
- Self-cleaning technology
- Brushless DC mode
- Precision cooling technology
- It is quite expensive.
Budget Pick AC
- Voltas 1.5 Ton Split Inverter AC has a five-star rating by BEE. Additionally, Voltas is owned by Tata that makes it very reliable and trustworthy. The company claims that they can even cool a room at a temperature of 52 degrees celsius. Moreover, it provides quick cooling and excellent quality performance. It has a 2-stage compressor and would make the room comfortable and calm.
It has an inbuilt air purifier that cleans the ACs’ harmful particles and pollutants. Additionally, it has a dehumidifier that helps a lot in monsoon time. It has a remote control that has a glowy button for great use at night. Moreover, it has an easy installation and a reasonable price. Furthermore, it has high-grade plastic, which makes it durable.
- Has a dehumidifier
- Can cool even at 52 degrees Celsius
- Quite noisy
Long Area Ac
- Carrier is an internationally renowned brand offering high-performance AC. It has four operating modes and helps you to save your electricity bills. It can work at a high temperature of 55 degrees celsius and has an in-built stabilizer that allows smooth operation at a low voltage of 195V. Moreover, it can work with comfort from 150V to 280V even at high room temperature.
It has a trendy design and is very powerful and durable. Additionally, it is innovative and a high-class performance AC. It provides cooling very fast and efficiently. Moreover, it is environment friendly and does not cause any harm to the air. It is very comfortable and convenient to use for the best performance.
- High-quality performance
- Energy-efficient AC
- Environment friendly
- The installation of AC is not free.
Budget Pick Ac
- Panasonic 1.5 Ton Star is a unique model as it has a Wi-Fi mode for cooling quickly. It operates at variable speed levels depending on your requirements. Additionally, it helps in saving a lot of energy power. It has a power-adjusting mode that changes the consumption of electricity according to the heat load.
It creates the lowest noise and can quickly provide a cooling effect for 150 sq ft. It has a copper condenser that is an excellent conductor of heat. Additionally, it has a twin-cool mode that allows high-quality cooling. Moreover, it can perform high temperatures and has an in-built stabilizer. Furthermore, it has an R32 refrigerant that makes it environment- friendly.
- Has Wi-Fi mode
- Powerful compressor
- In-built stabilizer
- Issues with after-sale services
Small Area Ac
- Sanyo 1.5 Ton is made to fit Indian conditions. It gives a robust experience and is a very durable product. Additionally, it is very affordable and has inverter technology. It has dust filters and many excellent features. Moreover, the dual cool inverter technology has two independent rotors compressors that make it quicker and more energy-efficient.
It saves your bill by consuming less energy and provides cooling with comfort. Moreover, it has a Glacier Mode that speeds up the cooling process by 35% high fan speed. Additionally, it has an auto-restart mode and self-diagnosis mode. The sleep function adjusts the temperature on its own to provide you a comfortable sleep. Furthermore, it uses R32 that is environment friendly.
- Excellent and superior performance
- Worth the money
- In-built air filters
- No power cord is provided
Customer Service Ac
- The next is, Whirlpool’s model is unique as it has a 3D technology that can intake hot air from three different angles. Additionally, it has a four-way swing that will cool every corner of your room. It ensures excellent cooling and throws air up to 12 m, a long-distance cooling effect. The exceptional feature of this model is that it can even cool at 55 degrees celsius.
It has a sixth sense cooling, which changes the room temperature and makes it accurate and comfy. Moreover, it has an IntelliSense Inverter Technology that reduces electricity use and saves your bill. It uses R32 that is a superb and efficient refrigerant and does not harm the environment much. Some additional features are HD filters, Sleep function, and Auto restart.
- Unique and efficient
- R32 is used which is less harmful to the environment
- IntelliSense Inverter Technology
- It is quite expensive.
10. Samsung 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Alloy AR18NV3HLTRStar Flower White)
Brand Pick Ac
- The last model is Samsung, which has Triple Inverter, which is energy-saving and fast cooling. It has a convertible mode, which is very easy to use. Additionally, it is a Stabilizer free operation and has Turbo cooling mode. The smart installation is very efficient and comfortable.
It works very efficiently and saves energy. It has a 2-step cooling by fast cool mode and ensures excellent quality of cooling. Additionally, it changes and adjusts the temperature automatically and maintains the right temperature. It has a Durafin that enhances heat exchanges with Triple Protection Plus.
- Triple Inverter
- Turbo cooling mode
- Durafin is used
- It has a 3-star rating.
Best AC in India – Buying Guide
While purchasing an air conditioner, you need to keep many factors in mind. Moreover, if a wrong AC is selected, it might increase your bill or not last for an extended period. Additionally, air conditioners are costly, so you need to make the right decision for a great result and AC.
You need accurate knowledge of such a considerable investment. Furthermore, it is a useful and a must-have machine that can provide you the best air cooling technology. Here in the article, we have mentioned some of the essential aspects you need to look for in a Best Ac in India.
A new and modern AC can operate in various modes. They are:
- Cool Mode
It is a standard mode that helps to cool the room on the temperature that is preset. For example, if it is a hot day and you want the temperature to be 21 degrees Celsius, you can set it to that temperature, and the AC will reach that temperature and maintain the same coolness.
- Power Cool/Chill Mode
New and modern ACs have this feature of Power Cool/Chill Mode. In this mode, when you turn on the AC regardless of what you set, it will cool up at 100% of its capacity and gets back to Cool Mode that is mentioned above.
- Dry Mode
In this mode, the AC removes the excess humidity present in the room and is most commonly used in monsoons. The fan is continuously at low speed, and the compressor keeps working in short bursts. Additionally, it can act as a dehumidifier.
- Power Save Mode
It is a type of mode that saves your money. It is an extension of Cool Mode, but in this even, the fan switches off to save electricity. When the air starts to get warm, the fan switches on and makes the room slightly cool. Moreover, when the air heats further, the compressor switches on.
- Sleep Mode
This mode is unique as it increases 1-degree Celsius every hour for two hours and switches off after 6 hours. This mode might vary in different brands.
- 6th Sense
It is a proprietary feature of Whirlpool ACs that can adjust the fan speed by smart technology depending on the room temperature.
A ton here defines the amount of heat required to melt one ton of ice in a day. Additionally, in Indian climatic conditions, it is considered that a one-ton AC can efficiently cool a room of 10ftx10ft that has two people in it. Additionally, 1.5 ton can cool a larger place of 12ftx13ft with four people in it. For a large office room of 80ftx100ft, two ACs of 10 tons are required.
Moreover, in a colder climate, less tonnage is required, and in hotter weather, more tonnage is needed.
- Compressor Types
A compressor acts as an engine of the AC unit. The two types of Compressors are Rotary Compressor and Reciprocating Compressor (piston type). Moreover, the rotary compressor has fewer number of moving parts and less maintenance. Furthermore, the rotary is more durable and thus preferred in homes and small offices.
- Inverter and Non-Inverter Technology
Most ACs have a non-inverter compressor that is not capable of stepping the performance even after the room is cooled. Additionally, the room should be allowed to get warm once cold, and the compressor will take the heat and start the procedure again. This is the reason why a non-inverter compressor is not that ideal for use.
Advantages of Inverter Compressor
- More stable cooling
The temperature is maintained stably and consistently. It is very convenient to use. Moreover, the compressor looks at the temperature level and supports by leveling up the cooling or reducing the cooling effect. It is the most appropriate and efficient way of air conditioning.
- Less consumption of electricity
A linear type of compressor has to lower the temperature every time. It leads to more energy consumption and more electricity bills. In the inverter compressor, there is a drop of 30-50% drop in the bill of electricity.
- More durable
The starting and stopping of a device will affect the durability of the compressor. Inverter compressors are smooth and run better continuously.
- Less electricity is needed
An inverter compressor requires very less electricity than other types. It consumes less energy and works better and longer.
- Less noise
A piston compressor makes a lot of noise and has many moving parts. Since the inverter compressor has fewer moving parts and makes less to no noise and is much quieter.
- Coil Material
There are two types of metals used either copper or aluminum. Moreover, copper is better than aluminum, and it is a better material for the condenser coil. Additionally, a condenser coil should easily pass the heat from liquified gas. Furthermore, copper is expensive, and aluminum is cheap. Aluminum is useful for cost-cutting and saves your money.
- Star Ratings
The star rating shows energy efficiency that is established by the BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency). It helps a customer to know how efficient the device is and how convenient it can be. You should always look at star ratings before the investment as it will give a good idea about the product.
- Types of Refrigerants
The gas used as a coolant is significant to know about any AC system. It will help to transfer heat from room to outside. Moreover, it is liquified repeatedly by the compressor that makes it lose heat in the condenser coils itself and releases it in the evaporator coil by the valve of expansion.
These gases are very harmful to the ozone layer. CFC gases are no longer in use, but if an old company uses the same system might be using CFC. Additionally, R-11 and R-12 are more popular CFC gases.
These are halogenated CFC gases like R-22 and R-123 that have either methane or ethane fused with chlorine and fluorine. They are better than CFC but still harms the environment. It is a temporary solution until innovation is made or an alternative is found.
Gases like R-134A and R-125, as the name suggests, contain hydrogen, fluorine, and carbon. As the chlorine is not present in this gas, which makes it safe for the environment. There is a thought of lowering the use but yet not in effect.
Lastly, Hydrocarbon is not toxic and does not contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer. Moreover, it is better than CFC gas at heat transferability.
- Price and After Sales Service
For a pricey thing like an air conditioner and if you choose the wrong one, its repair is very costly. A repaired version cannot function as correctly as an optimal setting factory version. Moreover, price is an important aspect, and you should consider a good air conditioner rather than going behind cheap ones.
If you invest in a good and reliable company, they will provide excellent after-sales services, and there are minimal chances of the AC getting in lousy condition. You should keep your budget quite high for purchasing an optimal and efficient AC.
- Warranty Period
Many brands provide a ten-year warranty plan, which also includes gas replacement. A warranty makes an AC reliable, and trustworthy. The warranty period should be checked before buying an AC as it will benefit a lot in the future.
A suitable stabilizer will protect your AC from an energy fluctuation of 150 to 270 volts. It is inexpensive and gives protection against any short circuit or burnouts.
In conclusion, you need to choose the best and suitable one from the list of Best Ac in India and make your room a cool and calm place. To know the features, look at our Buying Guide and understand the features you need in an AC. Now buy your Air Conditioner for a relaxed life.