Best Water Purifier in India – Water purifiers are undoubtedly an essential part of our lives because our health is affected by the water we drink daily. In case we drink lousy quality water, we might suffer from food poisoning, typhoid, or cholera. On the other hand, drinking, clean and safe water can help boost our energy and enables the mind to function faster. Good quality water can have so many excellent benefits to our health. It can improve our digestive system and help us with weight loss.
Pure water tastes good, and when we drink it, we feel good, but the water that is not clean or unclean can lead to bad taste, and we will consume less water that might affect our health. When looking for a water purifier, we have to keep so many points in mind like How well will it purify the water? Because a purifier that provides a good quality of water is a must. What is the warranty? Because if the purifier purchased has some fault, we need an assurance of a more prolonged period. Is it at the price I want? We want a purifier at a
reasonable price that is pocket friendly. And many other questions.
To help you know all the answers, we are here for you. Read the full article and choose the best fit for your family. With this in mind, let’s continue to search for the 10 Best Water Purifier in India for your house.
Kent Grand Plus RO+UF+UV with TDS Controller Water Purifier
Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Amaze/Delight 7-liters RO+UV+MTDS
Havells Max RO+UV Water Purifier
AO Smith Plastic Z8 Green RO Water Purifier with SCMT+HOT, 10L
HUL Pureit Ultima Mineral RO+UV+MF10 liters Water Purifier
Blue Star Aristo RO+UV Water Purifier
Kent Ace Mineral 7-litre 60+Watt RO+UV+UF
Aquasure from Aquaguard Smart Plus RO+UV+UF+MTDS Water Purifier
Livpure Glitz Silver RO+UF Mineralizer 7 ltr RO Water Purifier
Faber Neutron Plus Alkaline RO+UV+UF+Copper Guard with pH Enhancer, 10 Liters, 9 Stage Water Purifier
Best Water Purifier in India 2021
There are various varieties of water purifiers, all with some pros and some cons. Here we will show you the features, advantages, and disadvantages.
- Kent grand plus is the highest-grossing water purifier all over India. It has many features that make people want to buy it. With this in mind, like look at its features and understand why it is such a popular product. With kent, you are assured that you will get the best services and products.
- It has a 7 stage of purification that removes all the dirt from the water.
- It has a capacity of storing about 8 liters of water and purifying 20 liters per hour.
- It is ideal for municipal, tanker, or any type of water.
- It has an alarm mechanism that helps you to know when to change the filters.
- If purifying through the UV mechanism is failing, it will let you know through the alarm.
- It saves the water by recovering about 50% of the water.
- The TDS controller helps to retain the minerals good for health and remain in purified water.
- It has one year of warranty and three years of free service.
- Stores the water that is waste in a different tank
- Functional capacity of storage of water
- Alarm for changing the filter and fail in UV purification mechanism
- Consumes less power
- It is expensive
- Aquasure Amaze/delight is the newest edition of the Eureka Forbes water purifiers. With the RO, UV, MTDS technology to purify the water. The price is extremely affordable and should be purchased by those who want ample features at an economical cost. Eureka Forbes is a trustworthy company.
- It has a 5 stage filtering system.
- The company bears the charges of installation.
- An Intelligent LED indicator shows when the purification process is going on when the tank is full and when the machine is on.
- A warranty period of 1 year
- Consumes power of 40W
- Suitable for water between TDS of 500-2000 mg per liter
- It is safe and provides clean and healthy drinking water.
- Worth the money invested.
- LED indicator and system of alarm.
- It does not consist of a sediment filter
- It has seven stages of the purification process.
- The storage capacity is 8 liters.
- The ability to purify water is 15 liters per hour.
- All sources of water can be filtered.
- Automatic alerts for the purification process, the tank is full, and the machine is in use.
- It protects from the fluctuating voltage power.
- It provides no contamination, no splash of water, and a smooth flow of the water from the machine.
- It adds essential minerals and does not remove the minerals that are already present in the water.
- It has a free from contamination tank and a detachable tank.
- Revitalizer cartridges add more absorption power to the water, which makes it healthier to drink.
- It provides Mineral cartridge that adds essential minerals in the water.
- The soft-touch faucet that makes the water flow smoothly.
- It is expensive
- Many features make this brand a distinctive brand—the technology used in AO Smith is advanced. Some of the technology, like adding essential minerals and making the water taste better. You can fill this purifier with water from any source, and it will purify with the best standards.
- Advance method of purification with 7-stages.
- It removes every type of impurity present in the water.
- It can purify any source of water.
- Min-tech does not remove the minerals present in the water.
- It has a storage space of ten liters.
- It also heats the water.
- It provides 100% pure and safe drinking water eliminating all types of contaminants.
- Its advanced technology retains all the essential minerals and adds new minerals.
- It comes with a hot water dispenser
- PureIt is a prevalent brand when it comes to water purifiers. It has many features to make it one of the best water purifier brands as well as it has much-advanced technology and makes it easy to use the brand.
- It displays the quality of water digitally on the digital panel.
- It comes with a TDS Modulator that solves the problem that might occur.
- It has an Advance alarm system that notifies you before 15 days of the germ-kill kit expires.
- It has a capacity of 10 liters.
- The TDS modulator makes the taste of water better.
- It can purify any type of water.
- It has an ample storage capacity of 10 liters.
- It provides safe and clean drinking water.
- It does not save a lot of water or waste a lot of water.
- Blue Star Aristo is a compact, stylish, and durable product of Blue star. It has a variety of fresh and vibrant colors to make it look elegant. Additionally, it has a unique feature of child lock that helps a lot to avoid wastage of water as kids often forget to close the tap, and the water keeps running. This product will help a lot to avoid those mistakes and give high-quality water.
- It consists of a six-stage purification mechanism.
- It has a capacity of purifying water of 12 liters per hour.
- Its storage capacity is 7 liters.
- It indicates when the purification is going on or when the tank is full.
- It has a fantastic child lock mechanism for the tap to avoid water wastage.
- It provides a better taste to the water and maintains the water’s pH level, making it safe to drink.
- It has a warranty for a year.
- It is very compact, easy to store, and stylish.
- It gives a purification of dual-layer.
- It provides a child lock.
- It does not have an alert system for changing filters.
- It has a storage space of 7-liters.
- It has tank material of food-grade plastic.
- Installation is free by the company.
- RO+UV+UF+TDS mechanism to purify the water.
- It can purify 15 liters per hour.
- It can purify water from any source of water.
- The company gives perfect after-sale services.
- It purifies water two times(dual purification).
- It gives an excellent performance.
- It has a storage capacity of 7-liters.
- It wastes a lot of water.
8. Aquasure from Aquaguard Smart Plus RO+UV+UF+MTDS Water Purifier
- Aquasure is a renowned brand of water purifier that has created a reputation in various parts of the world—known for its best customer services. It has an affordable price range. It is a water purifier with many features.
- It has a six-stage purification process.
- It is very light in weight.
- It has a TDS controller that adjusts tastes and makes it better.
- It is suitable for water from any source.
- It can store 6-liters of water.
- The tank material is food grade plastic.
- Smart indicators that indicate when the tank is full, or the water is purifying.
- It has a warranty of 1 year.
- It protects from voltage fluctuation.
- It is compact and light in weight.
- It protects the machine in case there is voltage fluctuation.
- Smart indicators.
- It might be possible that you will need to install an external pump supply if the water pressure would be less.
- Livpure is a newcomer in the market of water purifiers. Being a newcomer makes it hard to survive in the market, but Livpure not only survived but has established the right brand name in the market. It provides an affordable price for its buyers.
- It has six-stage advanced water purification.
- It adds minerals to make the taste of water better and safe to drink.
- It has a storage capacity of 7-liters.
- It has an attractive price.
- It can purify any type of water from any source.
- It can store 7 liters of water.
- It has a reasonable price.
- It removes all contaminants from the water and makes it safe and drinkable.
- There are some issues with after-sales services in some areas.
- Faber Neutron Plus provides A1 quality of water. The copper coating makes the water filled with minerals. Copper is a mineral that helps to improve our digestion, and it boosts immunity, and also it has many other benefits. This purifier gives out water that has many health benefits. This purifier might be the best match for you.
- It has a 9-stage RO purification process.
- It provides a free filter.
- It can purify 13.5 liters per hour.
- Warranty of 1 year.
- It is installed for free by the manufacturer.
- It adds essential minerals and makes the taste water better.
- It provides the best quality of water.
- The tank can hold 10 liters of water.
- It comes with a free pre-filter.
- It should be in use when the TDS is higher than 1000mg per liter.
Best Water Purifier In India – Buying Guide
Undoubtedly to have the best quality water purifier is essential to consume pure and safe water. As drinking water with inadequate quality standards can make your health unstable, and your family member’s health will get affected. Furthermore, you need to know how to find the best water purifier for your family by reading this detailed article we made with a high amount of research. Along with reading this article also, there are some points to keep in mind while choosing a water purifier.
- Which Water Purification Technology?
Firstly, let’s talk about water purification technology. So there are three different types of water purification techniques. The three types are:
- RO(Reserve Osmosis) purification technique-
This technique helps to remove harmful bacteria, viruses, or any kind of contaminants that are present. There is a 4-stage process: Pre-filter, Carbon filter, RO filter, and post-carbon filter. First stage benefits by removing big particles from the water. The second stage helps provide an advantage by eliminating the bad smell from the drinking water. The third stage helps to reduce the number of TDS (Total Dissolved Solids). And in the last step, any foul smell left is removed, and now the water is ready to drink.
- UV (Ultraviolet)Water Purification-
This purification method helps remove bacteria, viruses, pathogens, and many other harmful substances by ultraviolet radiation. This method gives pure and safe water to drink, but this method of purification does not purify filthy water or muddy water.
- UF(Ultra-filtration) water purification-
This method helps to remove microorganisms from the water and can also treat dirty or muddy water. Additionally, it does not need electricity to work, so it is efficient to use. It is less costly compared to other processes.
● Which Water Purifier Brand?
You should choose a brand that should ensure an excellent level of after-sales service and also has the right name in the market. You should invest your money in the company which you have trust. From the list provided, you might get the match that you are finding.
- What is the Purification Capacity of the Water Purifier?
The vital factor to keep in mind is to check the purification capacity that means the ability of water purified in one go. Choosing a proper purification capacity will save electricity and your energy by not repeating the process again and again. Purification capacity to measure by liters/hours. E.g., if a purifier takes 15 liters/hour, it takes an hour to purify 15 liters.
- What is Storage Capacity?
The storage capacity helps you to store the purified water in the tank. The right amount of water storage will be better to store more water and use it whenever needed.
Ideal storage capacity can be higher than seven liters.
- What Type of Tank?
You can either get a food-grade plastic tank or stainless steel tank as they provide excellent water quality. It is durable and safe to drink. The container should be good quality as the water stored inside it might get affected if it is not of good quality. The water in the tank is present in it for hours, and it can play a significant role in the taste of water. If the class or material used to make the tank is not right, the water might taste different and wrong.
Indicators and Alert Systems
The essential factor that makes a lot of difference is the indicator and alert system. The indicator shows the led light when the purifier is working, any malfunctions occur, or the tank is full. The reason why the alert system is vital because if it is not present, you will not know if there is any issue or fault with the purifier or if the tank is full. You do not know that will cause wastage of a lot of water that is not what we want, so an indicator and alert system have to be present in a purifier.
- What Type of Installation?
You can install the water purifier on the countertop, mount in-wall, or place under the sink, in a place where it does not take much of the space, and you can quickly use it from that place.
Water Recovery/ Water Usage
Almost all water purifiers waste a lot of water. But you should choose the water purifier that recovers nearly 50% of the water. Nowadays saving water should be our priority. We should also think about our mother nature. We should use a gravity purifier that is Non-RO purifiers that do not waste a lot of water and recover the most. Also, you have a purifier with a child lock, so it prevents the wastage of water and can help save the accidental wastage.
● Warranty and After-Sale Services
Water purifiers require excellent after-sales service and an extended warranty period. A minimum of 1-year warranty should be available. Should go for brands with the right name and value. An extended warranty period would be a reasonable option.
The most important factor of them all is the price of the water purifier. Everyone needs a purifier that is less costly and with most features. As price is an essential factor, it should be the only criteria as taking a cheap purifier that provides terrible quality of water can be harmful to you and your family’s health.
● Benefits of Buying a Purifier Online
Due to this lockdown, many people cannot go out of the houses and buy a purifier. Or in another scenario, it is a very tiresome work to buy a purifier, but if done online there are many benefits:
- The testing of the product is done appropriately and ensuring the best quality standards.
- The product installation is free of cost.
- Extended warranty period
- Price is comparatively low, gives exciting deals and offers.
- It provides the option of taking the product on credit.
- You can order comfortably sitting in the house.
- You can see reviews and make your decision.
In the article provided by us, we have included all the essential points to remember when you buy a water purifier and have listed Best Water Purifier in India that are brands and products you can rely on and trust. Finding the best purifier is a goal that we are here to help accomplish. By reading this article, you will have an idea of what to expect from a purifier and the renowned products in the market.
Here we talked about various water purifiers, their features, pros, and cons. We talked about buying guides and tips for buying the best water purifier. We spoke of all factors to keep in mind while choosing a water purifier. Undoubtedly, you must be having much clarity about buying a water purifier. I hope reading this article was informative for you. Now you can proceed to buy the best water purifier for your family and have a better and healthy lifestyle. Choose wisely; use nicely.