A variety of earphones are available like over earphones, In earphones, Bluetooth earphones, and wireless earphones. Wondering where to buy the best earphones? Which brand has useful features to buy earphones under an affordable budget?
Let us tell you that you can buy the best earphones under 500 with rich sound quality and high bass in a balanced manner. There is much competition for earphones between brands like Redmi, Xiaomi, and JBL these days.
Our gadget experts have a broad range of options to offer. Now let’s find out the 10 best earphones in India!
10 Best Earphones Under 500 In India – Editor’s Choice
JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphone
Skullcandy JIB S2DUDZ-003
Boat Bassheads 100
SoundMagic ES11s in-Ear Headphone
Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100BK Earphone
Mi Earphone Basic With Mic
Motorola Pace 100 in-ear Headphone with Mic
Ionic VX-50 Bluetooth Imported Headphone
pTron Boom 2 4D Earphone
Reviews Of Top 10 Earphones Under 500 – Detailed Specifications, Pros & Cons
JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphone is one of the best earphones in India. This brand has excellent audio, high clean bass, feature, and a universal remote with a mic. These earphones are audible at a high volume. The lightest earpiece shell made of plastic. It has a highly reliable cable, which lasts longer. It is designed skillfully with standard shape and size to fit in-ear. The earphones are comfortable to wear, and it is lightweight to carry it.
- It has JBL Signature Sound.
- The product has high clean bass.
- It has a one-button universal remote with a mic.
- It has high fidelity twin cable.
- It has wired connectivity technology.
- It has three sizes of ear tips (S, M, L)
- It has 30 ohms independence.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- Ultra-lightweight and comfortable.
- One button remote microphone.
- Compatible with Laptops, tablets.
- Noise cancellation feature.
- Fragile and thin wires
- Weight: 9gm
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mV
- Headset impedance of 16 ohm.
- Tangle-free cord.
- earphones with microphone features
- Supports laptops, tablets.
- Quality checked by Amazon.
- Supreme sound quality.
- 6 months warranty with replacement
- no noise cancellation.
- Bass could have been better
This brand has an angled earpiece made up of metal, and its quality is durable and robust. This earphone fits perfectly inside the ear canal without falling off. Also, it has good audio quality. This product is designed with hawk-inspired design, adding a new dimension and superior quality to the style.
- It has a durable PVC cable, which is tangle-free.
- It has an HD microphone.
- Designed with the inspiration of a hawk.
- It has a 98dB sensitivity.
- Superior coated wired earphones
- Answer/end calls with one-click
- Impeccable fit
- Compatible with Android/iOS
- Inline Mic.
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Tangle-free wires.
- Distortion at high volumes.
- Audio via microphone needs improvement.
Philips SHE1405BK/94 is another one of the best headphone headsets with a mic that comes with a simple design. This model has an integrated Mic and Call button with three interchangeable rubber ear caps that can fit in your ear. This earphone is budget-friendly, and it has black and metallic silver paint masks built with quality. It has a soft silicone tip and an earpiece tube that fit inside the ear canal. Available in vibrant colors for a vibrant life.
- Item Weight: 20gm
- 1.2m long cable.
- 8.5mm driver size.
- Excellent bass performance.
- Headset impedance of 16 ohms.
- Oval tube fit ear for comfort.
- Ergonomic slim-fit earbud
- Neodymium magnets for perfect fit
- Volume control at your fingertips.
- Switch easily to phone calls.
- 1-year warranty.
- Not optimum for loud bass.
It has an added feature inline remote that allows/reject calls and play or pause the media. Since it is good quality, you can wear the silicone ear tips for long hours. Soundmagic is one of the best earphone brands you can buy under 500.
- This model is an in-ear head headphone that has a powerful bass.
- It is a built-in microphone.
- This model is compatible with every device.
- It has a 10mm drive size.
- This model gives you noise isolation with hearing protection.
- It has a 15Hz- 22kHz frequency response.
- It gives a headset impedance of 32 ohms.
- It has a cord length of 1.25m.
- Provides balanced musical details.
- Pause & play within e-button control.
- Available in black & green color.
- One-year warranty.
- No tangle-free cable.
- Build quality could have been better.
This model is a plastic build; then also, it is stylish. The Technica earphones have high Acoustics Resolutions with precise clarity. This model has a corp-wrap and crystal clear sound. You can wear the earphones comfortably for a more extended time.
It has a 1.2m Y-type cord of Audio ATH headset. Audio Technica has a removable cord warp to avoid tangled phone cables. To connect and play, you have to insert 3.5 mm single pin Audio Technica earphones to your compatible devices like PC, CD/DVD player, smartphones, etc. It comes in various colors from lime green, black, blue, pink, white, orange, red, and purple, and it comes in three different sizes such as small, medium, and large.
- Item Weight: 13.61 gm
- This earphone has a cord wrap.
- The maximum input power: 20mW.
- 3.5mm connector type.
- Sensitivity: 103dB.
- Excellent detail resolution.
- Tangle Free Cord.
- Two years warranty.
- Enhanced clarity, sound, and resolution.
- Rugged construction & comfortable fit.
- Hours of fatigue-free listening fun.
- Noise cancellation is not up to the mark.
- Missing inline-microphone.
You can listen to music for a long duration of time unless you have sensitive ears; this is not for you.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz.
- Headset impedance: 32 ohms.
- Avaialble in 3 different colors.
- Active Noise Cancellation.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- High quality silicone earbuds
- Six-month warranty.
- Tangle-free cable.
- Impeccable audio quality.
- Ultralight & comfortable
- Not durable.
- Excellent support to the next generation of audio entertainment.
- Item Weight: 0.013kg
- Frequency range: 20Hz- 20Khz.
- Impedance of 16 ohms.
- Connector: Wired.
- One-year warranty.
- Inbuilt microphone to handle calls.
- Amazing fit with silicon buds.
- The earphones fit correctly without slipping off.
- The cables get tangled.
- No noise cancellation feature.
It has an inbuilt microphone and has multiple functions like one button, attending the call, and rejecting calls, but now this model is available with one button only. This model is easy to pair with smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth-enabled music devices. This earphone is designed to fit into the ear without falling.
- Earphone impedance: 32 ohms.
- Built-in microphone.
- Defined bass and Treble
- Noise cancellation.
- Advanced Bluetooth connectivity.
- Wireless Bluetooth Headphone
- 1-year warranty.
- Waterproof and sweatproof earphones.
- Bluetooth connectivity up to 10m.
- Easy And Fast Pairing With Smartphones.
- Low battery backup.
There are three buttons on the microphone. The voice quality feature is excellent, so there will be no call breakage. The earphone is available in 3 different colors as Black/Red, Black/Gold, and White/Silver. . These earphones are installed with ICs and Drivers under the surface, and it can be damageable if anything goes wrong. So it should be handled carefully.
- 45 degree titled earbuds feature.
- It fits in the ear comfortably.
- Connector: Wired
- Speaker sensitivity: 110±3dB
- Speaker impedance/resistance: 16 ohms ±10%
- Frequency range is 20~20KHz
- Two separate speakers such as the mids and highs.
- It comes with a dual drive.
- Anti-noise feature for a robust sound effect.
- Noise-canceling feature.
- Thick tangle-free wires.
- Six-month warranty.
- Built with high tensile strength.
- The design is not smooth.
Buying guide for Best Earphones in India: Everything you need to know!
Earphones have become an essential accessory of our lifestyle. Whether it’s about playing online games or listening to your favorite upbeats; all you need is the right pair of earphones. If you are going to buy earphones, below are some crucial factors that will help you pick the value for money product. Below are the features in detail you look out for!
Wired or Wireless: Decide before you buy if you want wired or wireless headphones with Bluetooth. check the Bluetooth range.
Weight & Design: Heavier the weight, the more it will last longer than the lighter ones. also make sure if you want to buy the in-ear phone, behind the neck or ear clip design.
Usability: Some earphones can be used both indoor and outdoor. If you are a traveler, you must look for a noise-canceling feature because it will block out all unwanted sounds.
Waterproof & Sweat-resistant: If you are a fitness person, consider buying earphones that resist water and sweat.
Impedance Level: If an earphone contains a low impedance level, then the drive has less power, which will interfere with the output. In case if it has a high impedance, it will deliver a powerful output.
Durability: If you are going to use the earphone for a longer duration, make certain to buy the brand with a good fit and padding. This will help you distribute sound equally and make you feel comfortable with the earphones.
Bass & Treble: The headphones must provide impeccable sound quality, high-quality bass, and treble for amazing game sound and music.
Noise cancellation: Look for active noise cancellation in the headphones to block distortion and external sound.
Besides these, don’t forget to check the quality of sound & drivers, IPX rating, mic, playback, and charging time.
Best Earphones & Headphones Brands In India
Sony, JBL, Boat, Bose are some of the most popular and purchased headphones brands in India. You are guaranteed to get rich sound quality, high bass, and external sound isolation. The earphones are built with high-quality material, silicone earbuds, and have an in-phone mic that too at an affordable price. Moreover, they are compatible with iOS/Windows/Android devices.
Look at the solid reasons to buy these value-for-money earphones!
Known as the leader in manufacturing high-quality audio products at an affordable range. Bring home stylish wireless earphones with an inbuilt mic and adaptive design.
- Best Buy for fitness freaks
- water and dust resistant
- hands-free mic
JBL audio devices provide stable sound following the Harman curve. Buy the JBL headphones if you want long battery hours and a long connection range.
- 100% Original Pro Sound.
- Quick Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- True Wireless Surround.
An extremely popular audio/video brand for buying electronic gadgets in India. It offers noise cancellation, true wireless earbuds, and extended battery life.
- Adaptive Sound Control
- HD Noise Cancelling Processor
- audio with BLUETOOTH® and LDAC technology
Bose earphones are full of features from music sharing, versatile earbuds to auto-off timers. They are comfortable to wear, and suitable for multi-device pairing.
- Sound sport wireless headphones.
- Ultra-in ear headphones with Apple devices.
- Bose Quiet Comfort Earbuds.
Our Editor’s #1 Choice: Logitech Earphones
Logitech gaming earphones are known for their special features like precise audio, surround sound and crystal clear mics. Made with durable material, these earphones have high-quality in-built microphones. They are comfortable to wear for a longer period. Get an immersive gaming experience with studio-quality vocal communications with Blue VOICE. Let’s quickly read the features and highlights!
- Gaming-Grade Dual Drivers
- in-line Mic and Volume Control
- Customizable EQ, bass & treble
So, Which Best earphones under 500 in India fits your requirement?
Some users like trendy looks while others love bass. We hope that the above list of earphones of the 10 best earphones under 500 will help you find earphones at an affordable price.
Every brand offers different features like call, sound, colors, design, and durability. It all depends on the quality that you like most and the brand.
A good pair of earphones will leave you entertained with your music, videos, movies, games, audiobooks, and podcasts. Happy shopping!