Employment visa can be granted for a job with annual gross salary exceeding $ 25,000/00.
Employment Visa can be applied for on the basis of appointment letter from India and the original "Employment Contract" between the applicant and the employer along with one photocopy. The period of the visa will depend on the validity of the contract limited to a maximum of 5 years.
Documents to be attached with Visa application:
1. Printout of Online Visa application form with uploaded photo.
3. Old passport or other nationality passport, if any / declarations
4. Residence proof (More than 2 years residence) or dully filled Fax form for non-residents
5. Proof of availability of sufficient money to spend during the stay in India.
6. Copy of the Medical Insurance.
7. Request from the Indian employee to issue visa.
8. Original copy of the contract with the Indian employer with a stamp of Notary in India.
9. Gross annual salary contract exceeding $ 25,000/-.
10. Copy of the registration of the Indian company with the Indian authorities.
11. Copies of Educational and Professional Certificates of the applicant.
12. All pages of the documentation submitted should be self-attested by the applicant.
13. Undertaking as given below, by the Indian employer..
We take full responsibility for the activities and conduct of Mr/Mrs __________ national of __________ during his/her stay in India. If anything adverse comes to notice during the period, we undertake to repatriate him/her on our cost. We also take all responsibilities on account of financial obligations and Income tax liabilities of the applicant as provided under the Income Tax Act of India, 1961.
Signature of competent authority:
Applicants are advised to attach Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the Indian as well as Italian Company (alongwith translated version of Italian document from authorized translation agency) with their visa application, in case they are applying for a Business or Employment Visa.
All Visa seekers are required to attach copy of their latest passport with the visa application submitted to the Embassy of India, Rome