Visa for performing artists:
Those going to India for Charitable performances e.g an artist going for painting exhibition, musician for musical shows etc on charitable basis have to apply for Entry Visa.
Those going to India for short term paid performances e.g an artist going for painting exhibition, musician for musical shows etc have to apply for Business Visa.
Those going to India for long term paid performances e.g an artist going for painting exhibition, musician for musical shows etc have to apply for Employment Visa.
Documents to be attached with Visa application in the above said three categories:
1. Printout of Online Visa application form with uploaded photo.
3. Old passport and other nationality passport, if any.
4. Residence proof (More than 2 years residence) or duly filled Fax form for non-residents
5. Proof of availability of sufficient money to spend during applicant’s stay in India.
6. Invitation letter covering the above mentioned aspects from the Indian Partner or Institution.
7. Proof of registration by Indian company/organisation with the Government of India.
8. All pages of the documentation submitted should be self-attested by the applicant
In the case of business visa and employment visa, all the documents listed under the respective headlines should be provided as well.
All Visa seekers are required to attach copies of their latest passport with the visa application submitted to the Embassy of India, Rome